An easy and effortless way to learn how to line a cake pan with parchment paper. Helping the cake from sticking to the pan.
Whether it’s a cake for a birthday, anniversary or because it’s summer and you’re feeling like a 2-tier strawberry shortcake. Whatever the reason, this “how to” is a great way to easily line a standard cake pan.
It is pretty simple to do! You can use this method on any size or shape of any cake pan!
Lay out a sheet of wax or parchment paper. Place the cake pan in the center.
Use a pencil to trace the bottom of the cake pan.
Fold the wax paper in half…
…And cut just inside the pencil line.
You should now have a 9 inch wax paper cut out!
They should now fit nicely in the bottom of your cake pans. This will help you out big time so the bottoms of the cakes wont stick!
Cake Recipes On Simply Scratch:
- Rhubarb Almond Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Cake
- Clementine Cake
- Homemade White Cake with Buttercream Frosting
- Chocolate Guinness Cake
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Homemade Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Almond Frosting
- Homemade Carrot Cake
- Yellow Cake with Whipped Chocolate Frosting
- Honey Butter Blackberry Lemon Polenta Cake
- Classic Red Velvet Cake
- Apple Cinnamon Cake
- Martha’s Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
- Chocolatey Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Carrot Coconut Cake
- Coconut Lime Cake
For More How To’s Click Here!
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!