Wake up to breakfast already made with this Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats! Thick cut oats soak with milk, yogurt, chia seeds and fresh strawberries overnight and then are topped with more strawberries, hemp hearts and shaved white chocolate the next morning. A healthy, wholesome and quick breakfast. This recipe serves 1 but can easily be doubled to serve 2.
Want A SIMPLE BREAKFAST THAT’S DELICIOUS, HEALTHY AND FILLING? I’VE GOT YOU.
Overnight oats is such an easy thing to prep the night before so you can enjoy the next morning. There’s little prep, zero cooking and time works in your favor, setting you up for success the next day. I’m an overnight oats girlie and have shared a few of those recipes already. Today’s recipe makes 4 and over the years I’ve shared recipes for a tropical banana macadamia nut, this incredible vanilla peach version, and my first ever overnight oats recipe was a banana bread recipe.
Apparently I love the combination of fresh fruit in creamy oatmeal.
And this one is no exception.
To Make These Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats You Will Need:
- old fashioned rolled oats – These work best for overnight oats.
- milk – I use unsweetened vanilla oat milk. If using plain milk, add a small splash of vanilla extract.
- strawberry yogurt – I like to use a protein greek yogurt.
- chia seeds – And excellent source of fiber. It also helps thicken the oatmeal.
- strawberries – Adds fresh, sweet flavor.
- maple syrup – Lends a touch of sweetness.
- sliced strawberries
- hemp hearts
- shaved white chocolate
- extra maple syrup
The night before, in a glass jar or container, add 1/2 cup rolled oats, 1 tablespoon chia seeds and 2 small to medium chopped strawberries.
Next add 2 tablespoons strawberry yogurt and 1 to 2 teaspoons maple syrup or to taste.
Pour in 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla oat milk. If using regular milk, add a small splash of vanilla extract),
Stir well until combined.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Then next morning, you can uncover and either enjoy it cold or warm it in the microwave.
I top mine with more strawberries, some hemp hearts and a smidgen of shaved white chocolate. But you could add an extra dollop of yogurt and any other toppings you desire.
Click Here and check out my other overnight oats and oatmeal recipes!
Strawberries and Cream Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 medium strawberries, chopped (plus more for serving)
- 2 tablespoons strawberry yogurt, I like to use protein greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup, or more to taste
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla oat milk, or use regular milk with a splash of vanilla extract
- The night before, in a glass jar or container, add the rolled oats, chia seeds, chopped strawberries, yogurt and maple syrup (to taste).
- Pour in the milk. If using regular milk, add a small splash of vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Then next morning, you can uncover and either enjoy it cold or warm it in the microwave or in a saucepan on the stove top.
- Garnish with desired toppings (see notes) and enjoy!
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!