These white chocolate chip brownie cookies are a huge hit in my house. Not a fan of white chocolate chip? Try dark or milk chocolate chips!
What do you get when you cross a brownie and a cookie?
You guessed it, a brownie cookie! And these aren’t just ANY brownie cookies, these are some seriously addicting white chocolate chip brownie cookies.
I didn’t even bother to fight off the temptation. With my own pile of cookies I watched my husband keep walking in and out of the kitchen each time with a fresh stack of cookies in his palm, saying “why are these so good?”
Uh-duh, they’re brownies in the form of cookies!
Next up I’m thinking brownie pancakes, brownie ice cream and maybe brownie nachos… but that recipe still needs some work.
To Make These White Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies You Will Need:
- unsweetened cocoa powder
- unbleached all-purpose flour
- baking soda
- baking powder
- unsalted butter
- granulated sugar
- dark brown sugar
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
It’s pretty basic stuff that you probably already have in your pantry. A little of this, a little of that. And before you know it it’s time to unhinge your jaw and slide the whole plate right on in!
Preheat your oven to 350° and line three rimmed baking sheets with parchment or silicone baking mat.
Start by adding 1 and 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder cocoa powder and 1-1/2 cup unbleached all-purpose flour in a medium-sized bowl.
Add in 1 teaspoon each baking soda and baking powder. I don’t add salt, and you can’t even tell.
Stir it up with a whisk until combined and set aside.
In the bowl of your mixer, add in 2 sticks (or 1 cup) of room temperature unsalted butter.
Add in 1 cup granulated sugar and 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar.
And blend until light and creamy. I always stop here and do some finger-swipe-taste-testing because let’s face it, sugar and butter. Is there anything better?
Crack in 2 eggs, one egg at a time until each one is mixed in.
Scrape down the sides as you go.
Gradually add in the cocoa/flour mixture.
Mix on low to avoid a cocoa dust cloud. Good luck and hold your breath… wait never mind, ahhhhh chocolate.
Mix just until the flour becomes one with the sugar and butter.
Then add in 2 cups white chocolate chips.
Gently mix or fold them in.
Use a couple spoons and form the white chocolate chip brownie cookie dough into uniform lumps. Slide them into a preheated 350° oven and bake for 8-10 minutes. Ps. you might want to pat them flat with your fingertips a bit because they won’t spread like regular cookies would.
Next, remove the white chocolate chip brownie cookies and let cool for about 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Baking is always better with few extra sets of hands.
Finally, serve these white chocolate chip brownie cookies up with a tall glass of milk and enjoy. Brownies + Cookies = Love.
White Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Grease or line a couple cookie sheets.
- In a medium bowl; whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and soda.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and both of the sugars until light and creamy.
- Add in one egg at a time until well blended.
- Gradually add in the cocoa/flour mixture.
- Use a spatula and gently mix in the white chocolate chips and spoon out onto prepared pans. You might want to pat them flat a bit with your fingertips because they won’t spread like regular cookies would.
- Bake in your preheated oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Cookies will be puffed up a bit but will settle as they cool. Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!