Bacon, Pear & Raspberry Grilled Cheese: A Tasty Kitchen Post!

Happy National Grilled Cheese Month!

What if I told you I made what is probably the most delicious grilled cheese of my life? For the holiday of course.

It’s salty, sweet and oozing with gooey cheese.

I break down Lindsay from Pinch of Yum’s Bacon, Pear & Raspberry Grilled cheese step-by-step so head on over to Tasty Kitchen for the full report!

7 Responses to “Bacon, Pear & Raspberry Grilled Cheese: A Tasty Kitchen Post!”

Julia @The Roasted Root — April 20, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Great ingredient combos! Salty, sweet and crunchy. I have never put fruit in a grilled cheese and I just think this is brilliant…awesome touch with the jam and bacon as well!

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — April 21, 2012 at 4:34 am

Yum! I'm loving all the combination of flavors here. Will have to make this soon! I mean what kind of food blogger would I be if I didn't celebrate National Grilled Cheese month, right? The things that I do for food :)

Shutterbug — April 22, 2012 at 12:58 am

looks so delicious! i want to make this sometime!

KitchenSisters — April 22, 2012 at 10:03 am

At first, you think.. this combination?!
    But then, could be really really good!
    I think the pear gives a lovely crunch most of the people try to archive when they make a grilled sandwich.

Take a look at my foodblog aswell:

Part Time House Wife — April 22, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I love playing with grilled cheese options! Classy touch,addin pears and bacon… I go franks red hot route and add my buffalo crack dip to em…I get hot and sweaty but ain't nothin wrong with a little bit of sweat during a grilled cheese right?

kale @ tastes good to me! — April 22, 2012 at 11:35 pm

Yum, sounds delish! Love those thin slices of apple. :)

Kirsten/Comfortably Domestic — April 24, 2012 at 4:00 am

Dude. I am SO there. I love grilled cheese with bacon & apple, so the pear sounds perfect.