Bacon, Pear + Raspberry Grilled Cheese

Bacon, Pear + Raspberry Grilled Cheese has it all. Salty, sweet, cheesy and delicious! The flavors work so well together you will crave it always.

Bacon, Pear + Raspberry Grilled Cheese l

Happy National Grilled Cheese Month! Today we’re making this Bacon, Pear + Raspberry Grilled Cheese! SO GOOD.

Bacon, Pear + Raspberry Grilled Cheese l
What if I told you I made what is probably the most delicious grilled cheese of my life? For the holiday of course.

Bacon, Pear + Raspberry Grilled Cheese l
It’s salty, sweet and oozing with gooey cheese.

Bacon, Pear + Raspberry Grilled Cheese l

I break down Lindsay from Pinch of Yum’s Bacon, Pear & Raspberry Grilled cheese step-by-step so head on over to Tasty Kitchen for the full report!

Here area few other delicious grilled sandwiches recipes:

Fancy Three Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Double Decker Grilled Cheese

BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Grilled Adobo Turkey and Green Tomato Grilled Cheese

Leftover Pot Roast Grilled Cheese

French Onion Soup Grilled Cheese

Double Decker Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich

Jalapeño Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwich

The Special : Mozzarella and Basil Pesto Grilled Cheese

Italian Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Enjoy! And if you give this Bacon, Pear + Raspberry Grilled Cheese recipe a try, let me know by snapping a photo and tagging me on twitter or instagram!

Bacon, Pear + Raspberry Grilled Cheese l

7 Responses to “Bacon, Pear + Raspberry Grilled Cheese”

Julia @The Roasted Root — April 20, 2012 at 3:14 pm

Great ingredient combos! Salty, sweet and crunchy. I have never put fruit in a grilled cheese and I just think this is brilliant…awesome touch with the jam and bacon as well!

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — April 21, 2012 at 4:34 am

Yum! I'm loving all the combination of flavors here. Will have to make this soon! I mean what kind of food blogger would I be if I didn't celebrate National Grilled Cheese month, right? The things that I do for food 🙂

Shutterbug — April 22, 2012 at 12:58 am

looks so delicious! i want to make this sometime!

KitchenSisters — April 22, 2012 at 10:03 am

At first, you think.. this combination?!
    But then, could be really really good!
    I think the pear gives a lovely crunch most of the people try to archive when they make a grilled sandwich.

Take a look at my foodblog aswell:

Part Time House Wife — April 22, 2012 at 4:43 pm

I love playing with grilled cheese options! Classy touch,addin pears and bacon… I go franks red hot route and add my buffalo crack dip to em…I get hot and sweaty but ain't nothin wrong with a little bit of sweat during a grilled cheese right?

kale @ tastes good to me! — April 22, 2012 at 11:35 pm

Yum, sounds delish! Love those thin slices of apple. 🙂

Kirsten/Comfortably Domestic — April 24, 2012 at 4:00 am

Dude. I am SO there. I love grilled cheese with bacon & apple, so the pear sounds perfect.