Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Coffee is the perfect end of summer, beginning of fall beverage! Cold brew coffee topped with a frothy, naturally sweetened, pumpkin spiced, pumpkin cold foam.
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Coffee is all the rage right now.
My daughter offered me a sip of hers after a quick trip to Starbucks and I instantly knew I was going to go home and make my own. I love cold brew coffee. Over summer, when it wasn’t raining, it was my coffee of choice on those super hot and humid Michigan days.
So, what’s in this pumpkin cream cold brew?
Cold brew coffee (sweetened with vanilla syrup, if you’re so inclined) is topped with a thick and frothy pumpkin cold foam and dusted with a dusting of pumpkin spice.
For all my pumpkin spice friends, this is for you.
To Make This Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Coffee You Will Need:
- milk of choice (one that froths preferably)
- pumpkin puree
- maple syrup
- pumpkin spice
- cold brew coffee
- vanilla coffee syrup (optional, but delicious)
Start with 1/4 cup milk of choice. I’m using oat milk (barista blend), but use one that you like and one that will froth well.
What is The Best Milk For Frothing?
- heavy cream
- whole milk
- oat milk (barista blend!)
- almond milk
- coconut milk
- soy milk
To the milk add 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree.
Then pour in 1 tablespoons pure maple syrup, or to your liking.
Lastly, add 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice.
Whisk to combine.
Pour the pumpkin mixture into your frother or use a blending whip until thick and frothy.
Add ice to a 10 to 12 ounce glass and fill mostly with cold brew coffee. Use store bought or go the extra mile and make your own cold brewed coffee!
If using vanilla coffee syrup, add it now.
After a few minutes, your pumpkin cold foam is ready.
Pour that over the cold brew coffee.
Insert your straw. Sip. Enjoy.
Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/4 cup milk, of choice (see notes)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup, more or less to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin spice, plus more for garnish
- cold brew coffee
- 1 tablespoon vanilla coffee syrup, more or less to taste (optional, but delicious)
- Combine milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and pumpkin spice. Use a electric frother or battery frothing whisk, whipping until the pumpkin mixture is thick and frothy.
- Meanwhile, add ice to a 10 to 12 ounce glass. Top with cold brew coffee leaving about an inch at the top.
- If using vanilla sweetener, add it here and stir.
- Top with pumpkin cold foam and add a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
- Insert straw, sip and enjoy!
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!