Monster Cookies are jammed packed with goodies like: oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chips and m&m candies! The ultimate cookie loaded with delicious flavor and texture. This recipe yields 30 cookies in about an hour.
Meet the ultimate cookie. It has just about everything a person could wish for in a cookie. If you love peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chips and M&M’s.. well, this cookie is for you.
It’s thick, chewy -thanks to the oatmeal- but with that crisp peanut butter cookie exterior. And it doesn’t stop there. I like to use crunchy peanut butter as suppose to creamy, just so the cookies have even more texture.
To Make These Monster Cookies You Will Need:
- old fashioned rolled oats
- unbleached all-purpose flour
- whole wheat flour
- baking soda
- kosher salt
- unsalted butter
- crunchy peanut butter
- dark brown sugar
- granulated sugar
- M&M candies
- milk chocolate chips
In a bowl, measure and add 2-1/2 cup old fashioned oats, 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup whole wheat flour, 2 teaspoons baking soda and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Stir to combine and set off to the side.
Next in the bowl of your stand mixer, fitted with the paddle attachment, measure and add 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, 1 cup crunchy peanut butter and 3/4 cup each of dark brown sugar and granulated sugar. Mix until combined and fluffy.
Next add 1 egg at a time, mixing well after each addition. With the second egg, add in 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
Add half of the flour/oat mixture and mix until just combined. Then add the remaining, stopping when just combined.
Measure and add in 1 cup milk chocolate chips
Lastly, add in 2-1/2 cups M&M’s and mix by hand using a spatula.
Using a 3 tablespoons scoop, measure out 3 tablespoons of cookie dough and place onto a parchment lined rimmed, metal baking sheet.
Bake on the middle rack of your preheated 350° oven for 12 to 14 minutes.
Transfer to a wire rack to cool…
Crisp, peanut buttery, crunchy candy coated oatmeal goodness. All packed into one amazing cookie!
For more cookie recipes click here.
- 2-1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup peanut butter, crunchy
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups M&M candies
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a rimmed metal baking sheets with parchment or silicone mats.
- Combine oats, flours, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Then set off to the side.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer, fitted with the padle attachment, add the softened butter, peanut butter and both sugars. Mix until ight and creamy.
- Add in one egg at a time, adding 1 teaspoon vanilla extract with the final egg.
- Then add in half of the oat and flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Repeat with the remaining oat/flour mixture.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and then fold in the M&M's by hand using a spatula.
- Use a 3-tablespoon scoop to measure out each cookie. Space 10 scoops of cookie dough a few inches apart on the prepared pan. Bake on the middle rack of your preheaetd oven for 12 to 14 mintues (rotating halfway through).
- Once the edges are golden, remove and transfer to a wire cooling rack and repeat with remaing dough.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!