This Honey Barbecue Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner is your answer for a simple delicious dinner. Potatoes roast with turkey smoked sausage, green beans and onions in a simple honey barbecue sauce. Smoky, sticky and sweet and serves 4 in 35 minutes!
Raise your hand(s) if you love the idea of tossing ingredients onto one pan and letting the oven do it’s thing?
Per my usual, I was a little late to the sheet pan dinner game and only started really getting into time-saving fad a couple of years ago. Why? Who knows because sheet pan meals are easy and the answer to a busy weeknight. That’s why they are now made at least one night a week in our house.
What I’m sharing with you today is smoked turkey sausage, redskin potatoes and green bean dinner drizzled in a super simple honey mustard barbecue sauce. As the everything crisps and browns the sauce gets caramelized and sticky.
One pan + easy recipe + little clean up = my jam
To Make This Honey Barbecue Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner You Will Need:
- honey barbecue glaze
- olive oil spray
- petite redskin potatoes
- fresh green beans
- turkey smoked sausage
- yellow onion
- black pepper
- long grain rice, for serving
To Make the Honey Barbecue Glaze You Will Need:
- coconut aminos (or tamari or soy sauce)
- dijon mustard
- apple cider vinegar
- Worcestershire sauce
- onion powder
In a bowl combine 1/4 cup honey with 1-1/2 tablespoons coconut aminos (or tamari or soy sauce), 1 tablespoon ketchup, 2 teaspoons dijon mustard, 1 teaspoon grated garlic (about 1 clove), 1 teaspoon sriracha, 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce and 3/4 teaspoon onion powder.
Stir well to incorporate all of the ingredients. Then set off to the side.
Preheat your oven to 400°.
Place parchment down onto a rimmed metal baking sheet. Spray with olive oil and add the halved redskin potatoes. Mist the potatoes with more olive oil before sliding the pan onto the middle rack of your oven to roast for 20 minutes. Rotate the pan halfway through.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, add 10 ounces trimmed fresh green beans, 1 (13 ounce) package of turkey smoked sausage, 1 small chopped yellow onion and some black pepper.
Drizzle half of the honey barbecue sauce overtop.
Toss well to combine.
Once the potatoes have roasted for 20 minutes, carefully remove to a heat safe surface.
Immediately add the green beans and sausage over top, spreading evenly.
Continue to roast for 15 more minutes. Drizzle with a little extra of the honey glaze and serve any extra on the side.
I serve this over white rice or cauliflower rice, but can totally be served as is.
The smokiness of the sausage with the green beans and that sweet honey barbecue sauce is pure perfection.
You know I love a good sheet pan dinner, that is not a secret. But this one just might be my favorite. Until the next one of course.
For More Easy Sheet Pan Dinners Click Here!
Enjoy! And if you give this Honey Barbecue Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner recipe a try, let me know! Snap a photo and tag me on twitter or instagram!
Honey Barbecue Sausage Sheet Pan Dinner
FOR THE HONEY BARBECUE GLAZE:
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos, or use tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 splashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha, or to taste
FOR THE SHEET PAN DINNER:
- olive oil spray
- 1 pound potatoes, halved
- kosher salt
- black pepper, freshly ground
- 12 ounces turkey kielbasa, or use beef
- 10 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- Preheat your oven to 400° and line a rimmed sheet pan with parchement and spray with olive oil spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the garlic, onion powder, honey, coconut aminos, ketchup, dijon, worcestershire, vinegar and sriracha. Set aside.
- Add the halved redskins and spray with more oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast on the middle rack for 20 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the green beans, onion and sausage with 1/2 of the glaze.
- Once the potatoes have roasted, add the sausage/bean mixture and roast for 15 minutes.
- Serve with extra sauce on the side.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!
I made this last night for dinner. My husband and I loved it! Will definitely be making this again. Thanks for the delicious recipe!
This was so easy to throw together and was amazing! The glaze though… yum!!!! My teenage son loved it as well.. it’s a keeper for sure.
So happy to hear it, Heather!
I made this tonight and it was really good… loved the glaze… I might blanch the beans first next time as it took longer than recipe stated and beans were still a little hard… will definitely make again.