A simple Homemade Southwest Ranch that’s perfect as a dressing or dip! Eight ingredients like; mayonnaise, sriracha, adobo, ranch and southwest seasoning is all you need to make this incredibly flavorful dressing. Yields 1-1/2 cups or 12 (2 tablespoon) servings.
I fell in love with southwest ranch at a bdubs.
In my opinion, Buffalo Wild Wings has the best southwestern ranch. It’s usually served with fried pickles or onion rings, although Malloree asks for a side to dip her wings in. It’s so good! And for years I’ve been trying to recreate it at home. It’s creamy, with cool herbaceousness from the ranch and a subtle spicy kick from the southwest seasoning and sriracha.
It’s really so so good!
To Make This Homemade Southwest Ranch You Will Need:
- mayonnaise – Adds rich flavor and creaminess.
- sriracha – Adds delicious subtle heat.
- ketchup – Use homemade or store-bought, regular or sugar free.
- ranch seasoning mix – Feel free to use my homemade recipe or store-bought.
- southwest seasoning – Gives the dressing that southwest flavor.
- adobo seasoning – Homemade or store-bought works great. My adobo seasoning recipe is in my cookbook.
- chili powder – Lends additional Tex-Mex flavor.
- milk – Used for thinning the dressing. Use any milk of choice.
In a medium bowl, measure and add 3/4 cup mayonnaise, 2 teaspoons sriracha, 1 teaspoon ketchup, 2 tablespoon ranch seasoning, 1 tablespoon southwest seasoning, 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning and 1 teaspoon chili powder.
Pour in 1/2 cup milk. And stir until combined.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before using. This will help develop the flavors and thicken the dressing/dip. If you want it thinner, add more milk after it’s chilled.
What to Serve with Southwest Ranch Dressing:
- salad dressing – Drizzle your favorite salad ingredients.
- dip – Serve with fresh veggies, fries, onion rings, pizza or chicken wings or tenders.
- sauce – Make saucy tacos, nachos or burritos or add to your favorite wraps, grilled or roasted veggies.
How to Store Southwest Ranch Dressing?
Store your southwest ranch dressing in an air-tight container and refrigerate.
How Long Will Southwest Ranch Last?
If stored properly, it will last 1 to 2 weeks.
Homemade Southwest Ranch
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- 1 tablespoon southwest seasoning
- 1 tablespoon adobo seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- In a bowl, measure and add mayo, sriracha and ketchup. Season with ranch, southwest, adobo and chili powder. Stir well to combine.
- Stir in milk. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use or at least 1 hour. For a thinner dressing, add more milk after it has chilled.
- Use as a salad dressing, sauce for tacos, nachos or burritos or as a dip.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!