Cozy around the fireplace with Christmas Morning Mimosas! A cranberry and pomegranate cocktail spiked with grand marnier, cinnamon simple syrup topped off with Prosecco and served in sugar-rimmed champagne glasses. Serves 8 (depending on glasses and serving sizes).
I know what I want Christmas Morning!
The moment this festive mimosa grace your tongue you’ll notice they are sweet, tart and bubbly with a delicious warmth from homemade cinnamon syrup. It’s Christmas in a glass, sparkling sugar rim and all!
Truth be told, you don’t have to enjoy a glass on Christmas Morning. Nope! Great with breakfast, brunch, appetizers and dessert – there are no rules here.
To Make These Christmas Morning Mimosas You Will Need:
- sparkling sugar
- pomegranate arils
- pomegranate juice
- cranberry juice
- grand marnier
- cinnamon simple syrup
Wet the lip of champagne glasses with a clementine wedge before dipping into a small dish of sparkling sugar.
This adds a festive touch and looks just like ice or snow!
Into a pitcher add 2 cups cranberry juice.
Along with 2 cups pomegranate juice.
Next, add in 1-1/2 ounces of Grand Marnier.
Stir to combine.
Into the sugar rimmed glasses, drop in a slice of clementine and a few cranberry halves and pomegranate arils. These really are for presentation purposes, but feel free to eat the clementine and pomegranate. I personally would NOT eat the raw cranberry.
Fill the glasses 3/4 of the way with the juice mixture and swirl in 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon simple syrup.
Grab the chilled Prosecco from the fridge and pop the cork (carefully).
Top off each glass with Prosecco.
Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
And always, drink responsible.
Click Here For More Mimosa Recipes!
Christmas Morning Mimosas
- clementines, a wedge plus peeled slices
- cranberries, garnish
- pomegranate arils, garnish
- 2 cups cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 ounces Grand Marnier
- 1/4 cup [cinnamon simple syrup]
- 1 (750ml) bottle Prosecco, chilled
- rosemary springs, for garnish
- Wet the rim of the glasses with a wedge of clementine. Into the glasses, drop 1 slice clementine, a few cranberry halves and pomegranate arils.
- In a pitcher, combine cranberry and pomegranate juice, grand marnier and cinnamon simple syrup. Stir to combine.
- Fill each glass 3/4 of the way with the juice mixtureand top it off with prosecco.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh rosemary.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!