Celebrate the New Year with these Champagne Floats! Vanilla ice meets bubbly in a fun and delicious cocktail. Serves up to 6.
Vanilla ice cream + champagne = 🥂
Having a cozy night in with friends or a love one? Why not make it extra celebratory by clinking glasses of champagne floats at midnight?
It’s as simple as adding small scoops of ice cream into glasses, adding pomegranate arils (or raspberries) and topping it off with sparkling wine of choice.
To Make These Champagne Floats You Will Need:
- vanilla ice cream – Homemade or store-bought, use your favorite.
- pomegranate arils – Or use raspberries or fruit of choice.
- sparkling wine – Can use Champagne, Prosecco or Cava.
What Type of Sparkling Wine Is Best for Floats?
Any sparkling wine will do. Use Champagne, Prosecco or Cava! And for those who don’t drink alcohol, use sparkling grape juice.
Fill champagne flutes with a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream.
Drop in a few pomegranate arils – you could also do raspberries.
Top with champagne – or in this case, Cava.
Sip, enjoy and Happy New Year!
- 18 tablespoons (small scoops) vanilla ice cream
- pomegranate arils, or raspberries
- 750 ml (1 bottle) sparking wine, like champagne, Prosecco or cava.
- Add 2 to 3 small tablespoon scoops of vanilla ice cream into champagne flutes. Top with pomegranate arils or rasberries.
- Top with sparkling wine. Pour slowly as it will bubble. Add more champagne when the bubble subside.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!