Bacon, Pear + Raspberry Grilled Cheese has it all. Salty, sweet, cheesy and delicious! The flavors work so well together you will crave it always.
Happy National Grilled Cheese Month!
Today we’re making this Bacon, Pear + Raspberry Grilled Cheese! SO GOOD.
What if I told you I made what is probably the most delicious grilled cheese of my life? I did it for the holiday, of course. It’s sweet and savory and oozing with gooey cheese.
To Make This Bacon Pear and Raspberry Grilled Cheese:
- whole wheat bread
- raspberry preserves
- cooked center cut bacon
- red pear
- muenster cheese
Prep your ingredients. Slice 1 pear into 8 thin slices. Cook the bacon until crispy and gather the remaining ingredients.
Spread 1-1/2 tablespoons of raspberry preserves on two slices of bread.
Then top with 4 slices of cooked center cut bacon.
Top with 4 thin slices of pear.
Lastly top with 2 slices of muenster cheese.
Replace with the second slice of bread. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a griddle or large skillet and cook both sandwiches for 4 minutes on the first side.
Remove the sandwiches, add more butter and cook the on the second side for 4 minutes or until golden brown.
Here area few other delicious grilled sandwiches recipes:
- 4 slices whole wheat bread, thick and sturdy
- 3 tablespoons raspberry preserves
- 8 slices red pear, thinly sliced
- 8 slices center cut bacon, cooked
- 4 slices muenster cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Preheat griddle or a panini press over medium heat.
- Assemble two sandwiches by spreading 2 slices with 1½ tablespoons preserves, 4 slices of pear, 4 slices of bacon and 2 slices of cheese. Top with the remaining slices of bread.
- 1 tablespoon of butter over the griddle and place the sandwiches down to griddle for 4 minutes. Before flipping, add the remaining tablespoon of butter and continue cooking for another 4 minutes. Or until both sides are golden brown.
Respectfully borrowed from Lindsay from Pinch of Yum.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!