Crisp and refreshing, an Apple Cider Moscow Mule taste like fall in a mug! Apple vodka and fresh apple cider gets topped off with ginger beer and a squeeze of fresh lime. This recipe serves 2 but can easily be scaled up to serve more.
I love a good Moscow Mule in a chilled, frosty copper mug.
Just me? A few years ago I shared my first mule. It was a late fall/early winter cranberry version, but this year I was playing around with the idea of an apple cider version and well, this now makes 3 Moscow mule recipes on simply scratch.
Apple cider + apple vodka + ginger beer. Need I say more?
To Make An Apple Cider Moscow Mule You Will Need:
- apple vodka – In this cocktail, I like to use absolut juice.
- apple cider – If you’re lucky to live near a cider mill, I highly recommend buying it from there.
- ginger beer – Bundaberg brand is great for this cocktail.
- limes – Needed or squeezing into the drink and as garnish.
- cinnamon sticks – Used as garnish.
- apples slices – Used for garnish
Start by filling your cups to the top with ice.
Pour 2 ounces apple vodka – more or less to taste.
Then pour in 4 ounces apple cider.
Fill the mugs the rest of the way with the ginger beer. Lastly, squeeze in a wedge of lime.
Fall in Moscow mule form.
Apple Cider Moscow Mule
- 4 ounces apple vodka, I like absolut juice
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup ginger beer
- wedges of lime, for serving
- cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- apple slices, for garnish
- Fill mugs or glasses with ice.
- Pour 2 ounces apple vodka (or more if desired) and 4 ounces apple cider in to each one.
- Top with ginger beer and a squeeze of lime.
- Swirl with a cinnamon stick and garnish with a slice of apple.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!