Homemade Barbecue Sauce

You know how that saying goes.If you got it, flaunt it? Well I got it. Yup.sure.do! I’ve had it for a while. Kept it a secret… secured and tucked safely in my back pocket. Today is the day I get to flaunt it.

6170488137_14c9c73e65_o

My Homemade barbecue sauce.But not just any barbecue sauce. Here, let me explain. From the very moment my lips tasted Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, I was hooked. I love the consistency and sweet flavor. I’ve had it on pizza, french fries, wings, burgers you name it. It was the moment I read the label and saw the ingredients that I began my quest. A mission to make my own that stands up to this huge name brand minus the high fructose corn syrup. I think know I’ve done it. It’s sweet… tangy… and perfectly seasoned.

If I had to label it… It would be Sweet Laurie Loo’s… what? Too similar??

Pantry ingredients. What could be better? I love making food from what I find in my pantry or fridge. It makes me feel chef-y. It’s like I’m on Chopped or something. Pulling off a dinner with only having onion, lemon, vegetable stock and chicken thighs… is what I live for!

It’s a whole lotta dark brown sugar, I know. But I think this is the key to this liquid gold.

Red wine vinegar.

Add the one and a quarter cups of ketchup to the bowl.

In goes the Worchesherecestershire sauce. FYI Lea & Perrins doesn’t have high fructose corn syrup, in case you were wondering! ;)

Add in the dried mustard and paprika.

Don’t forget the kosher salt and black pepper.

Stir until the sugar is dissolve and the seasonings mixed throughout.

In the next couple days I’ll have a recipe for you that features this lip-smackin’-good BBQ sauce! So go and jot this down now because you’re gonna want to make it this weekend. Promise.

Homemade Barbecue Sauce

Like Sweet Baby Ray's... minus the high fructose corn syrup!

Yield: 4 cups approximately

Cook Time: 0 minutes

Total Time: 10 mintues

1-1/2 cups Dark Brown Sugar, packed {this step is crucial so the vinegar is balanced}

1-1/4 cups Ketchup

1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar

1/2 cup Water

1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce

2-1/2 teaspoons Ground Mustard

2 teaspoons Paprika

1-1/2 teaspoons Kosher Salt

1 teaspoon Black Pepper

Measure and add all ingredients to a large bowl and whisk well until the sugar has dissolved and the spices are thoroughly distributed. Serve immediately or cover and store in fridge or freeze!

*NOTE* for a thicker sauce, simply omit the water. :)

Also, to keep this sauce high-fructose corn syrup free, use an all natural or organic ketchup, but even better... make your own! http://www.simplyscratch.com/2012/05/homemade-ketchup-recipe.html

115 Responses to “Homemade Barbecue Sauce”

Aarthi — September 22, 2011 at 12:17 pm

This is one "No Cook" barbeque sauce…I love its simplicity and flavour…Normally i am not a fan of intensly boiled down barbeque sauce which takes so long to cook as well as requires tons of ingrediants….This one is my style and my favorite..Thanks for the recipe…:D

Aarthi

Laurie @simplyscratch — September 22, 2011 at 12:36 pm

I agree with you Aarthi, I love the fact that you don't have to saute this… and reduce that. It's simple and delicious!

Amy — September 22, 2011 at 12:48 pm

Just pinned this because I freaking LOVE Sweet Baby Ray's.

Amy @ A Little Nosh

Laurie @simplyscratch — September 22, 2011 at 1:21 pm

I did too Amy!

Pretend Chef — September 22, 2011 at 1:21 pm

I am beyond giddy to give this recipe a try. I have all of the ingredients on hand and it has been added to my must make list. Itty Bitty loves BBQ sauce on everything. Can't wait. Simple recipe. Thanks for sharing.

Melissa @ thefauxmartha — September 22, 2011 at 2:08 pm

Yes to the please. I will be making this!

Brigitt — September 22, 2011 at 2:43 pm

This looks amazing and so thick! I make a special barbecue sauce that's my grandmother's. It's a bit thinner because hers is supposed to be cooked, but it has many of the same ingredients as your recipe. I'm gonna have to try this!

Cassie @ Bake Your Day — September 22, 2011 at 2:48 pm

I can't wait to make this. I live in Kansas City and my dad own's a BBQ restaurant so I love trying new things. This one sounds perfect!

Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. — September 22, 2011 at 2:59 pm

We like sweet baby ray's too so I'm sure this BBQ sauce is excellent! I've never thought to make it myself, but it seems pretty easy! How long do you think this would keep in the fridge?

Andrea the Kitchen Witch — September 22, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Sweet baby rays is one of my old favorites! I had to give it up due to the evil HFCS :( But no more! Laurie saves the day!!!!! I'll be whipping up a batch of this soon. Like maybe today. Sweet no cook bbq sauce from pantry ingredients? AWESOME!

RavieNomNoms — September 22, 2011 at 6:12 pm

I never had baby ray's but this sure looks awesome. I love anything bbq haha

Bev Weidner — September 22, 2011 at 8:08 pm

I could go snorkeling in that sauce.

Christine's Pantry — September 23, 2011 at 5:22 am

Sounds great. Thanks for sharing.

Emily W — September 23, 2011 at 6:01 am

Won't there still be lots of HFCS from the ketchup?

Laurie @simplyscratch — September 23, 2011 at 12:20 pm

You can buy organic and all natural ketchup. :)

Haley @ The Girly Girl Cooks — September 24, 2011 at 12:25 am

Sweet Baby Rays is my favorite too, but now I think I'm lovin' Sweet Laurie Loo's! I have all of these ingredients in my house, I can't wait to try it!

Laurie @simplyscratch — September 24, 2011 at 2:21 am

Oooh you're gonna love it!

Lauren's Latest — September 24, 2011 at 3:58 am

I think you actually start calling yourself Laurie Loo. That would be awesome!

Becky — September 26, 2011 at 2:09 am

This is perfect! Many bottled bbq sauces contain wheat so this will be great for my little guy with a wheat allergy, as well as the rest of the family of course:-)

Ali — October 2, 2011 at 7:57 pm

Looks great. The sauce sounds sweet :) I'll bookmark this page and try make my own sauce too. Great photos.

Cherry In Deficit — October 10, 2011 at 9:32 pm

Just whipped this up. Can't wait to try it in a couple hours on some chicken. Thanks for the recipe!

Anonymous — November 27, 2011 at 11:30 am

I only have regular white vinegar – (and not much experience with using it) would that change the taste drastically/make it inedible?

I also have actual red wine – does that help?

Laurie {Simply Scratch} — November 27, 2011 at 4:56 pm

Well I've never tried it. But I would say that their flavors are so different, in result could change the taste of this barbecue sauce. But maybe halve the recipe and try it so you don't waste all those ingredients. Hope this helps!

S.C. BBQ lover — January 21, 2012 at 11:37 pm

Just made the sauce and couldnt stop tasting it haha! Now to try it on chicken…. :-)

Anonymous — February 8, 2012 at 2:29 pm

Made this sauce for some ribs this past weekend. The ribs disappeared with tons of compliments. While they were good, my "after dinner belch" self-evaluation included a hint of vinegar. I can't stand the taste or smell of vinegar – the stuff makes me retch. I recommend cutting the vinegar in half and adding part or all of the remaining 1/4 cup just one tbsp. at a time. Ketchup

Molly — February 28, 2012 at 11:46 pm

Yum! I decided I wanted to try a different pulled pork recipe this week and found myself without a full bottle of BBQ sauce to follow the recipe I picked out. This was so quick and easy to throw together and I can't wait to see how it tastes on the finished product!
    I substituted apple cider vinegar for red wine vinegar because it was all I had and it tastes great, I'll definitely

Anonymous — March 1, 2012 at 9:58 pm

Just made half a batch and it is excellent. My husband will be super impressed.

Domestic Diva — March 14, 2012 at 10:05 pm

Yum! I just made this and it's DELISH!

Thanks (:

Sally — March 30, 2012 at 11:03 am

We love Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, too. I've checked the ingredients on the bottle, but haven't attempted to make it yet. The only thing I might do differently would be to substitute pineapple juice for the water.

Pineapple juice concentrate is listed as an ingredient on the label and one copycat recipe I found had a comment from someone claiming to be Sweet Baby

Anonymous — March 31, 2012 at 7:39 pm

too sweet!

Cali — April 4, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Oh my gosh!! I made this last night for my crock pot BBQ chicken and this recipe is awesome!! I don't think i will ever purchase BBQ sauce again. My 4yr old is very particular about her BBQ sauce and she loved it too. Thank you so my for sharing this recipe!!

Chris — May 1, 2012 at 1:06 am

Loved this sauce. Had all the ingredients on hand. It's a good base to further spice up to your liking. I added a bit more salt, some crushed cayenne and dash of liquid smoke.

bobloomer — May 6, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Love this sauce!

SG — May 26, 2012 at 6:51 am

Yes, I agree that this is REALLY sweet–I couldn’t even cut it with the addition of some cayenne pepper. Its also very thin and runny compared to a cooked sauce. May cook it down a bit and see what I can do.

kj — May 30, 2012 at 3:47 am

I do plumbing work at Sweet Baby Rays outside of Chicago (is this the original place?) and when i go in the back with the ribs cooking slow slathered with their sauce i don’t ever want to leave.
    I made this BBQ sauce tonight and I am very impressed. Simple and tasty = elegant and elegant is so good. Great mathematicians strive for elegance there whole lives and some never achieve it. You have achieved elegance with this sauce.
    I reduced down to 1/4…converting all ingredients to tbsp and tsp made it easy.
    Thanks, and I will be exploring the rest of your site when I have time.
    BTW…you’re quite elegant yourself.

Shelley — May 30, 2012 at 6:21 pm

I just found this BBQ sauce on pinterest & I had all the ingredients on hand. Whipped some up & I’m in love. A quick and easy BBQ sauce.
    I also found a ketchup recipe via pinterest ( http://happyindolevalley.blogspot.com/2011/03/easy-peasy-homemade-ketchup.html ) that I used for the ketchup in this recipe. I don’t know if it’s the homemade ketchup but I did think the BBQ sauce was just a tad thin, so next time I will add the water at the end so I can adjst to my wants :) BUT since I am using this BBQ sauce in my crockpot today being thin was perfect!! The taste of this is perfect!! I appreciate you sharing this recipe.
    BTW, I’m making BBQ chicken pizza/calzones for dinner tonight–yum yum!!

christianmotherof5 — July 24, 2012 at 3:26 am

Sweet Baby Ray’s BBq is my very favorite. Just like you I want to get away from the Corn Syrup. What ketchup did you use? I have HFCS free hunts. Thanks so much for the post. I can’t wait to try it.

Amber Genise — August 10, 2012 at 4:57 pm

I was looking for a simple bbq recipe and here it is!

I can’t wait to test it out next week!

best,
    AG

prettybluerose.com

Angela @ AnotherBitePlease — August 27, 2012 at 2:32 am

Just came across your blog when I was looking for a shredded chicken bbq recipe. This recipe was such a bonus – no cook and SO delicious. Just loved the bbq sauce and your blog!

Laura Kirste Campbell — September 6, 2012 at 10:10 pm

I ran out of Sweet Baby Rays, my family’s favorite BBQ sauce, so I searched online for an alternative to make at home and found your recipe. It’s wonderful!! This is our new favorite BBQ sauce! Thanks so much for sharing and spreading the joy!

Alan P — September 17, 2012 at 5:54 pm

I just had a pork tenderloin in the crock pot with this recipe and made BBQ pulled pork… EXCELLENT!

Gramma D — September 20, 2012 at 3:58 pm

Never made homeade bbq sauce before. I tried this simple recipe with all the ingredients in house. I did subsitute spicy brown mustard, and apple cider vinegar, and my family loved it on the pulled pork made in the crockpot! I will use this recipe again and again

Tiana — September 24, 2012 at 7:24 pm

I made this today and it tastes fantastic. I do agree with some of the others that said it’s a little thin, but it tastes so good who cares. Thanks for the awesome recipe!

Samantha — October 10, 2012 at 8:09 am

I made this a while ago and my boyfriend and I both loved it SO much! I am moving away in about a month and I want to make him a big ol’ batch to have on hand – but I don’t know how long it lasts in the fridge vs. the freezer. Could you tell me how long it should last in both places approximately? Thanks again for this yummy sauce! We bake pork chops in it regularly!

Ann Bollman — October 13, 2012 at 11:16 pm

Just made this barbeque sauce recipe and grilled barbequed chicken, it was great!!

matt — October 22, 2012 at 1:48 pm

Stuff is great. I added some (with a stick blender) onion and red pepper flakes so it’s now very sweet initially, but has some heat on the backend. Sweet, tangy, then spicy. Perfect.

Karrie — November 9, 2012 at 5:34 pm

I can already tell I will love this! Thanks for sharing your gem! How long does it last in the fridge? Also, anyone knowledgable about canning it to store?

• simplyscratch replied: — November 9th, 2012 @ 5:58 pm

Hi Karrie! This bbq sauce will last in the fridge up to 2 weeks! I wish I could help you with the canning bit.. but I am clueless when it comes to canning :) Have a great weekend!

Suzy — November 24, 2012 at 4:21 pm

This really is an excellent and easy-to-make bbq sauce. I’m wondering one thing: could I omit the water? It’s just a tad thinner than I’d like it to be. Has anyone tried that?

• simplyscratch replied: — November 25th, 2012 @ 1:07 am

Absolutely, go ahead and cut out the water for a thicker sauce :)

Laurie — December 1, 2012 at 11:43 pm

I mixed this up today. Great combination of favors. It does taste like Sweet Baby Rays. My picky 11 year old son gave it a resounding thumbs up. I’m. Going to make pulled pork in the slow cooker and didn’t want to use a bottled sauce. So, thank you. And, great name!

Margo Prior — February 3, 2013 at 6:21 pm

Love Love Love this! Simple, Super easy to put together, ingredients out of my pantry and super scrumptious! Will make our baked BBQ chicken for tonite, extra yummy for superbowl sunday night!! THANK YOU!!

samcar1 — February 10, 2013 at 1:47 am

Too, too, too much acid… the vinegar and the W’sauce are overpowering.

Anne — February 21, 2013 at 1:53 pm

OMIGOSH! I’m ALL OVER this and the ketchup recipe! WOOHOO!!!

• simplyscratch replied: — February 21st, 2013 @ 3:49 pm

Thank you Anne! BTW did you know you won my Bodum giveaway? I sent you an email and I need to hear back from you by tomorrow afternoon or I’ll have to pick a new winner!! :)

Patty Cerney — March 5, 2013 at 8:42 am

I made this last night with country style beef ribs. My family loved it! Bye bye Sweet Baby Rays! I halved the vinegar and didn’t add any water. It was perfect! My husband said he likes it better than SBR’s and he loves SBR’s! Thank you!

M Jazeel — March 16, 2013 at 8:07 am

Just the right sauce ingredients i’ve been searching from last night.. Finally got the correct one.. Thanks for this wonderful recipe, i’m gonna have a great time enjoying my barbecue with this sauce :)

Jamie — March 29, 2013 at 6:31 pm

found your site and this sauce when I was looking for a homemade BBQ sauce recipe. We love Sweet Baby Ray’s so I made this and it is delicious! Are you in Michigan? I noticed the Meijer ketchup. I’m in SE MI.

• simplyscratch replied: — March 30th, 2013 @ 8:09 am

Hi Jamie! Yup I live in northern Oakland County and I LOVE MEIJER!! High-five fellow Michigander!!

Dubturbo Download — April 26, 2013 at 7:05 am

Omg this is awesome website ever crawled :D Dubturbo Download

Peter T. — May 20, 2013 at 8:17 pm

How is it, that a recipe for ‘scratch’ barbecue sauce calls for KETCHUP?!?!?!? Jesus people.

d_rek — June 9, 2013 at 3:27 pm

Hello – Macomb, MI here! I found this recipe through a google search.

It’s really a very simple recipe if you want to make some easy, tasty homemade BBQ. Yes, it may not be ‘from scratch’ but it is easy to make from ingredients you have laying around. Unfortunately I used the last of my paprika for some homemade BBQ rub yesterday.

I added a tad extra Red Wine Vinegar to the recipe (about 1/4cup) because I like the extra bite of the vinegar. I also squeezed a little lemon in mine, which gives it a nice tartness as well.

This is a great, easy to make BBQ sauce. I’ve made my own ‘kansas style’ sauce many years now but sometimes I just don’t have the time to simmer it and collect all of the ingredients. This fit the bill for today. Thanks!

Matt C — August 4, 2013 at 2:50 pm

This is a very good basic sauce recipe. I did add some garlic and onion powder, cayenne pepper for a bit of heat, and a touch of honey. I only had light brown sugar and thought it could use a bit more sweet. I love that it doesn’t need to be cooked down. This will be my go-to for barbecue sauce. Thanks!

stacey — August 13, 2013 at 10:16 am

What’s the shelf life for this recipe? I’m a busy mom so I like to prepare meals for my family & would much prefer NOT using processed/store brought items that I could prepare at home.

• simplyscratch replied: — August 13th, 2013 @ 2:51 pm

No longer than 2-3 weeks, but you could make a batch and freeze half. It freezes nicely!

Jenn Mc — August 24, 2013 at 10:19 pm

This BBQ sauce is amazing!! I used it in my crockpot on some chicken and it was fantastic!!! I used apple cider vinegar and smoked paprika because that is what I had on hand. This will definitely be used in place of any store bought stuff. Thanks so much!!

• simplyscratch replied: — August 25th, 2013 @ 6:15 pm

I’m so glad Jenn! I love that stuff and to give it a little spicy twist add a chipotle and a little fresh garlic, yuM!

J. R. Heinz — September 2, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Ketchup has high-fructose corn syrup in it, you idiot.

stacey — September 5, 2013 at 9:55 am

I made this BBQ sauce & it was easy & satisfying. I added my only niche by cutting the water down to 1/4c and adding 1/4 red wine and 1 cup of honey. My family loved it. NO MORE STORE BOUGHT SAUCE for my family.

• simplyscratch replied: — September 27th, 2013 @ 4:41 pm

That sounds amazing! Hmmm red wine ketchup… I like it!

Happy Belly — September 25, 2013 at 2:29 pm

I just made this and it’s delish! Thank you so much for sharing and BTW I can’t believe how rude some people are….over a BBQ sauce recipe…geez. Anyways, I loved the recipe and will forever be making my own BBQ sauce thanks to you :)

• simplyscratch replied: — September 27th, 2013 @ 4:42 pm

Happy Belly I’m so glad! I know… it’s amazing how passionate people are about ketchup! Glad you liked it :)

Paige — October 22, 2013 at 11:58 am

We had this with dinner last night, delicious!

Paige

• simplyscratch replied: — October 22nd, 2013 @ 5:52 pm

That’s awesome Paige! I’m so glad :)

Nicole — November 10, 2013 at 4:49 pm

This is perfect! I needed bbq sauce for a recipe and didn’t have any and your recipe was one of the first search results. I added a little liquid smoke for flavor and unfortunately didn’t have any worcestershire sauce on hand. Great recipe!

Timothy Turner — April 20, 2014 at 3:43 pm

The first time I made it was 2 weeks from 4/20/14. And I must say the family love it. So I’m back at it again for Easter Sunday dimner.

Casey — April 30, 2014 at 8:40 am

I am so glad that I looked for home made bbq sauce recipes and found this one first because now I need not waste time looking further. I had already saved your ketchup recipe, and I make my own Worcestershire sauce so I know every ingredient that goes into this will be organic and/or UNPROCESSED ingredients! I’ll be giving this out as gifts like I did with the W sauce. Thank you, thank you, thank you. And now I’m following you.

Karren — June 9, 2014 at 11:25 am

This recipe worked very well for me because I make my ketchup, as well as other condiments, from scratch. I also found the recipe very easy to double. I substituted the light brown sugar and white vinegar I normally use for my ketchup recipe with the dark brown sugar, and red wine vinegar. I added all the ingredients to my slow cooker (set to low) and went to bed. The next morning I had a thick rich bbq sauce that was so delicious it only lasted a week in my house! Thanks so much!

• Laurie McNamara replied: — June 10th, 2014 @ 1:41 pm

Glad to hear you liked it! High-five to making your own ketchup :)

BBQ Sonoma County — July 1, 2014 at 12:38 am

This bbq sauce sounds amazing!

From Scratch — July 3, 2014 at 3:29 pm

Please don’t claim it’s from scratch, when you are using pre-made sauces such as Worcestershire sauce and ketchup.

Humphrey — July 13, 2014 at 1:20 pm

Thank you. This is great. I have to substitute the sugar with maple syrup/coconut sugar and works great. Also, Worchestershire with coconut aminos. It turn out to be awesome.

Sam — August 5, 2014 at 12:47 am

Ketchup has a lot of high fructose corn syrup…. just wanted to point that out.

Gail Hinton — September 1, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Awesome recipe! I didn’t have ground mustard so I used regular yellow mustard. It was really good. It gave just the right bite to go with the sweetness. Also I did not add the water. No more store bought sauce for this family. Thanks for the recipe.

random creativity — October 8, 2014 at 2:05 pm

I have made this recipe 4 times already! It is great, and so easy since you don’t have to cook it. I substitute 1/2 tsp smoked paprika for a portion of the regular paprika, which adds another depth of flavor. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe! :)

Grammie "B' — October 12, 2014 at 6:19 pm

Ditto to everything everyone said, except I’ll bet you didn’t know when you put this on line 3 yrs later you would be used by the Lord to bless a disabled old lady that was giving her last Harraah party . It was suppose to be 30 people
    turnes out so far to be 65 people.I don’t have any one to barbecue for me (they cancelled at the last minute. I don’t know how to grill so I was frantically looking on this thing they call the internet, and trying to get some help and somehow I got you. (NO SOME HOW ABOUT IT —ALL GOD.!!! AND I TOO LOVE SWEET BABY RAY’S. SO MAY OUR LIVING GOD TRULY BLESS YOU FOR BEING MY SPECIAL “COOKIN” ANGEL TO DAY. MY PARTY IS NEXT FRIDAY. NOW IF SEVERAL OF YOU COULD JUST TELL ME HOW TO FIND SOME FREE HELP WE WOULD REALLY HAVE A BASH ****
    THANKS AGAIN GRAMMIE “B”

Rhonda — October 24, 2014 at 6:50 pm

Thank you! Absolutely delicious. My daughter cannot eat any processed foods…they give her severe migraines. I am making everything from scratch and I do mean everything! My husband loves it! A+

1. Pingback: Feeling Saucy «

2. Pingback: Home-made Barbecue Sauce and Ketchup Recipes (2 for 1 bonus!) « What Would Jenny Cook?

3. Pingback: Kitchen Productivity | Contented Momma

4. Pingback: No-Cook BBQ Sauce | Another Bite Please

5. Pingback: Homemade Barbecue Sauce « Multi Cultural Cooking Network

6. Pingback: How To: Homemade BBQ Sauce - This Silly Girl's Life

7. Pingback: Tasty Kid’s Party Recipes: Vegetarian “Chicken” Strips, Sweet Potato Fries, & Homemade Sauces | Make A Birthday Wish

8. Pingback: Homemade Barbecue Sauce « A Day in the Life of The Duct Tape Valkyrie

9. Pingback: 2013 Homemade List | Simply My Kitchen

10. Pingback: BBQ Pulled Pork, Potato Salad, & my Weather Obsession « From the Kitchen to the Road…

11. Pingback: A Whole Foods Pantry, From Scratch

12. Pingback: BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches | Bake Your Day

13. Pingback: Our Menu for March 25, 2013 | Simply My Kitchen

14. Pingback: My Family Rocks! Sunday: Chinese Date Night & Easter & Passover Celebrations | amberdover

15. Pingback: BBQ Brisket Tacos with Coleslaw | Simply Primal Family

16. Pingback: Easy Weekly Dinner Menu # 17 – New Grocery List Feature! | The Weary Chef

17. Pingback: DIY Gifts for Dad | Excellence at Home

18. Pingback: 15 Mouthwatering Homemade Barbecue Sauce Recipes - Three Loud Kids

19. Pingback: Stovetop Barbecue Chicken: Juicy BBQ Chicken, No Grill Required!

20. Pingback: Pulled Chicken Tacos with Homemade Honey BBQ Sauce | Delicious in a DASH

21. Pingback: Smoking Lessons: Mouthwatering Cider-Brined Pork Loin from Chef Connor Rankin | three beans on a string

22. Pingback: Simply Scratch BBQ Sauce | The Sauce Resource

23. Pingback: Make It Yourself: Homemade Barbecue Sauce

24. Pingback: Pulled Chicken Burger Sandwich / Chicken Slider Recipe | Marias Menu