This Strawberry Cheesecake Granola Bowl can be a quick and healthy breakfast, snack or dessert! Cottage cheese is blended with strawberry jam and vanilla until thick and creamy. Serve in a bowl with your favorite granola and fresh berries! Yields 2 servings.
I love cheesecake so if I can enjoy a healthier version in a bowl with fruit and granola, I’m all for it.
If you’re on TikTok you may be aware of this viral recipe concept where you use cottage cheese and blend it into a high protein “cheesecake”. Of course I was skeptical at first, but that didn’t keep me from trying it.
The best part is you can customize the flavor buy using any fruit jam you have on hand. Blueberry, raspberry or rhubarb jam (to name a few) can be substituted for strawberry. You can also switch up the fruits! For example, you could swap in peaches or nectarines, apricots or plums. Really it’s a choose your own adventure sort of thing.
What could be better than that?
To Make This Strawberry Cheesecake Granola Bowl You Will Need:
- cottage cheese – When blended, it’s thick and delicious!
- strawberry jam – Adds sweetness and strawberry flavor.
- favorite granola – Within this post, I’ve included a link to all the granola recipes on this blog.
- fresh berries – Or use your favorite stone fruit!
- chia seeds – Full minerals, antioxidants, fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
- hemp seeds – Nutritious and rich in healthy fats, protein and minerals.
In the bowl of your mini food processor, add 8 ounces cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons strawberry jam and a splash of vanilla extract.
Secure the lid and blend.
Blend this mixture until smooth. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides a few times as you go.
Give it a taste test and if you want it sweeter, drizzle in honey or add more jam.
Spoon into a bowl.
Top with your favorite granola. Here’s a list of granola recipes to choose from! I love the fruit and nut granola or honey almond for these. But peanut butter granola would totally give this pb&j vibes.
Lastly, add fresh berries, chia and hemp seeds (if desired).
Such a simple and delicious way to cheesecake.
Enjoy! And if you give this recipe a try, let me know! Snap a photo and tag me on twitter or instagram!
Strawberry Cheesecake Granola Bowl
- 8 ounces cottage cheese, I use 2%
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam, or more to taste
- 1 splash pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granola, list of recipes within post
- fresh berries, for serving
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, optional
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds, optional
- In the bowl of a mini food processor, add the cottage cheese, jam and vanilla. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the bowl as you go.
- Taste the "cheesecake" and if you want it sweeter add more jam or a little honey or maple syrup.
- Transfer to a bowl, top with granola, fresh berries, hemp and chia seeds (optional).
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!
Delicious! I am def trying!
Could you share where you bought those beautiful wood bowls?
ty, Kris xo
Great idea! Lots of protein as well. I used ricotta as that’s what I had . It was YUM!