Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a classic smoothie combo. In this post learn how to make the perfect strawberry banana smoothie that’s bursting with flavor and will keep you full and satisfied! Serves 1 but can easily be doubled to serve 2.
Frozen fruit is the key to a thick and delicious smoothie.
I have a smoothie just about every single morning. And if you were to open my freezer you would see several bags of frozen fruit and berries. My go-to is a mixed berry smoothie, however my husband’s is strawberry banana. It’s simple, customizable and will keep you full for hours!
To Make This Strawberry Banana Smoothie You will Need:
- milk – Use your favorite! We use oat milk or milkadamia nut milk.
- low-fat strawberry greek yogurt – Try using a high-protein yogurt to keep you full for longer!
- strawberries (frozen) – Use hulled and halved frozen strawberries that have no added sugar.
- banana (frozen) – Once a week I peel, halve and freeze one bunch of bananas and store them in a freezer-safe resealable bag.
- vanilla protein powder – This is optional but is great to keep you feeling full and satisfied longer.
In a blender, add 1/2 cup milk of choice, 5 to 6 ounces low-fat strawberry greek yogurt (I use Oikos pro with 20 grams of protein!), 1 cup frozen strawberries (slices or halves), 1/2 a frozen banana and 1 serving vanilla protein powder.
Secure the lid and blend it until smooth!
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 1/2 cup oat milk, use your favorite (may affect nutritional value)
- 5 to 6 ounces low-fat strawberry greek yogurt, try using a high protein yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberry slices, or halves
- 1/2 medium frozen banana
- 1 serving vanilla protein powder
- Measure and add all of the ingredients into a blender. Secure the lid or base of the blender and blend on high until combined and smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!