Peanut Butter Honey Granola is simple, wholesome and delicious. Old fashioned rolled oats are tossed with cinnamon, smooth peanut butter and honey before being baked until golden brown. Makes about 5 cups.
Easy peasy peanut butter honey granola.
We are a peanut butter granola loving household.My girls love it on vanilla or dark chocolate yogurt. I love it when I want a little crave something sweet, and I just pop a cluster or two into my mouth.
No matter how you like it, this peanut butter honey granola is simple and delicious.
To Make This Peanut Butter Honey Granola You Will Need:
- old fashioned rolled oats
- peanuts (I use lightly salted kettle roasted)
- kosher salt
- smooth peanut butter
- coconut oil
- pure vanilla extract
Add 1/3 cup of peanuts to a mini food processor and chop. I like it somewhat fine with a few larger pieces, but the whatever you prefer is just fine.
In a large mixing bowl, measure and add 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats, the ground peanuts, 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon, and 1/4 both ground nutmeg and kosher salt.
Stir to combine.
Then measure and add in 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter and 1/3 cup honey.
Lastly, pour in 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil. I prefer to use use virgin and unrefined coconut oil.
Mix until all the ingredients are incorporated.
Dump the peanut butter granola onto the parchment lined pan. I use a 9×13 pan.
Spread evenly and bake on the middle rack of your preheated 350° oven for 10 minutes. Rotate the pan 1/2 way through.
After the 10 minutes, carefully remove and toss the granola.
Spread it back out evenly and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown in spots.
Allow the granola to cool completely in the pan before storing. If kept in an air-tight container, this granola should last up to 6 months. That’s if you don’t eat it all in the first week 😉.
Click Here For More Granola Recipes!
Enjoy! And if you give this Peanut Butter Honey Granola recipe a try, let me know! Snap a photo and tag me on twitter or instagram!
Peanut Butter Honey Granola
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup peanuts, finely chopped (I use lightly salted kettle roasted)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350° and line a 9x3 rimmed baking sheet with parchement. (I use a 9x13 rimmed baking pan)
- In a bowl, measure and add; oats, finely chopped peanuts, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Stir to combine.
- Then add in peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and vanilla. Mix well until incorporated.
- Spread the oat mixture onto the prepared pan. Bake for 10 mintues, rotating the pan halfway.
- Stir and continue baking for 5 additional minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow the granola to cool before transfering to a container for storing.
- Should keep for up to 6 months.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!
I am so making this tomorrow! What brand creamy PB do you use?
Which brand creamy pb do you use?
Can you use olive oil instead of coconut oil