These flourless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are incredible. Super easy to make and you won’t even miss the flour! So tender and delicious!
These are probably the BEST flourless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies I’ve ever had. I first sampled these cookies one day at my sister Kelly’s house and I was seriously hooked.
Never once did I really “love” peanut butter cookies until these. It’s probably because they have chocolate in them. The texture of these cookies is like melt-in-your mouth, close your eyes and moan good! And the thing I like most about this recipe is that it is SIMPLE!! 6 ingredients and viola!
To Make These Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies You Will Need:
- all natural peanut butter
- granulated sugar
- large egg (slightly beaten)
- milk chocolate chips
- baking soda
- kosher salt
To the peanut butter, add the sugar, egg, baking soda and salt. Mix until all the ingredients are incorporated.
Add the chocolate chips and stir.
Use a tablespoon to drop dough on to a greased foil-lined baking sheet.
Dampen your fingers and slightly press the tops of the cookies smooth. Bake for 12-15 minutes depending on your oven, and rotate the cookie sheets half way through.
Flourless Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter, all natural
- 1½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped (optional)
- Pre-heat your oven to 350° and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Form cookie dough with about 1 heaping tablespoon.
- Place them about 2 inches apart on your prepared pan.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, rotating sheets half way through.
- Allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 2 to 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!