In this Mango Cucumber Salsa, fresh mango pairs deliciously with cool cucumber and sharp red onion. And is perfect with seafood!
I remember the first time I tried mango cucumber salsa. It was on top of a thick piece of grilled salmon and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I love the flavor. It was definitely love at first bite.
You can totally make mango salsa with just about any ingredients. You can toss it up savory style with red peppers and jalapenos or a sweet salsa with strawberries and kiwi. Either way you like it, a mango salsa recipe is a much needed recipe to have on file.
To Make This Mango Cucumber Salsa You Will Need:
- mango (instructions on how to dice a mango here)
- red onion
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
First add the diced mango, 1/4 cup finely diced red onion onion and 1/2 cup seeded and diced English cucumber into a medium sized bowl.
Season with some sea salt and fresh black pepper.
Next measure 1 to 2 tablespoons of minced fresh cilantro and add that to the bowl as well.
Lastly, squeeze out the juice of an entire lime.
Toss and taste to check the seasoning, then refrigerate for at least and hour before serving.
Mango and Cucumber Salsa
- 1 large mango, diced small
- 1/4 cup english cucumber, seeded and diced small
- 1/3 cup red onion, diced small
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1 pinch kosher salt, more or less to taste
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper, more or less to taste
- Place the diced mango, cucumber, red onion and chopped cilantro in a bowl.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper.
- Squeeze the juice of an entire lime on top and toss to combine.
- Taste for seasoning, then refrigerated for at least one hour and serve.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!