Honey Almond Granola is sweet, crunchy and delicious with milk or as a topping to yogurt or ice cream. Simple ingredients, delicious flavor.
I love granola.
You love granola.
So let’s get rich to it and make this almond granola?!
To Make This Almond Granola You Will Need:
- coconut oil or spray
- sliced almonds
- whole wheat flour
- old fashioned oats
- kosher salt
Grease a medium baking sheet pan with coconut oil or butter.
Add the melted butter, honey and vanilla into a bowl
Stir to combine.
In another bowl; combine the sliced almonds, whole wheat flour, oats and salt. Make sure you are NOT using quick oats!
Pour over the honey mixture.
Stir until the granola forms clumps and the honey mixture is evenly distributed.
Spread out onto the greased pan and bake in a pre-heated 350° oven for 10 minutes. Remove, toss and place back in the oven for 5-8 more minutes.
See! Super easy and this makes a quick, delicious and healthy snack!
This versatile granola would be super yummy on your favorite yogurt or on top of vanilla ice cream or mix it with your favorite dried fruit and/or add in some dark chocolate chunks! I love this stuff!
But I really LOVE mine on top of sliced bananas with milk poured over it all! The most delicious breakfast!
Honey Almond Granola
- coconut oil spray, for greasing pan
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1½ cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a small baking sheet with coconut oil or butter.
- Stir together the honey, butter and vanilla. In a separate bowl combine; almonds, flour, oats, salt and stir.
- Add honey mixture to the oat mixture and stir until combined.
- Spread the oat mixture onto prepared pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove, toss and place back into oven for 5-8 more minutes.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!