These Flourless Peanut Butter Nutella Oatmeal Cookies are soft and delicious. They are best still warm with the edges crisp and surprisingly buttery!
There’s so much you can do in 20 minutes. Like fold a load of laundry, or paint your nails, even wash a sink-full of dishes.
BUT on the reals, who wants to do that when you can make cookies? IN. TWENTY. MINUTES. FLAT.
You heard me!
One bowl. One cookie sheet. ONE BATCH OF 16 COOKIES!
To Make These Flourless Peanut Butter Nutella Oatmeal Cookies You Will Need:
- brown sugar
- whole milk
- creamy or crunchy peanut butter
- old fashioned oats
- baking soda
- kosher salt
And there is absolutely no flour called for in this recipe. Nada-zip-zilch-ZERO!
First, start by cracking and adding an egg to a mixing bowl.
Next add a quarter cup of brown sugar… dark or light… it shouldn’t matter.
Then add in a tablespoon of whole milk… to keep the batter *gasp* moist.
Earlier I measured out a half cup of Nutella with a half cup of PB. I didn’t have an entire 1/2 cup of creamy so I used a little crunchy peanut butter as well. And may I just say the little bites of peanuts were delish.
Next, give it all a quick stir to blend everything together.
Then add in the salt, baking soda and old fashioned oats. I couldn’t say if quick oats would work here… so if you try it lemme know!
Next, give the cookie batter a final stir and go grab two teaspoons.
Then drop a heaping teaspoon onto a large cookie sheet, leaving a couple inches in between each one. They spread so you’ll wanna make room!
Next, slide the cookie sheet into a 350° oven and bake for 8 whole minutes.
Then, once out of the oven, let them rest on the cookie sheet because they will firm up as they cool that should only take 10-15 minutes.
These cookies are best still warm with the edges crisp and surprisingly buttery!
The center is chewy, chocolaty and delectable. So don’t be surprised if you eat 3 before you know what hits you.
Flourless Peanut Butter Nutella Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl; add the egg, brown sugar, milk, pb and Nutella. Mix just until smooth.
- Add in the salt, soda and oats. Stir.
- Drop heaping teaspoons onto the prepared pan and pop the cookie sheet into the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Once the cookies are out of the oven, let them cool on the cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes to set up a tad.Serve warm with an ice-cold glass of milk!
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!