Stay cool this summer with this Espresso Cookies and Cream Milkshake! Chocolate sandwich cookies are blended with vanilla ice cream, espresso and milk for one simple yet incredible icy treat. Serves 1 or 2 that is if you feel like sharing.
Craving a milkshake? Same here.
And I can’t think of a better way to start off summer vacation than with a icy cold shake! Malloree is now officially a senior in high school and our oldest, Haileigh, is a junior in college. Say what? When I first started this blog, they were 9 and 6. Weird how they get older and yet I still stay the same age. Anyhoo, if there is one thing that remains the same, is our love for homemade milkshakes.
Mal has recently been on the cookies and cream milkshake kick and together we collaborated on this espresso ditty.
Espresso infused cookies and cream milkshake. YES PLEASE.
To Make An Espresso Cookies and Cream Milkshake You Will Need:
- chocolate sandwich cookies
- espresso shot – brewed strong (about 1/4 cup)
- vanilla extract
- vanilla ice cream
- whipped cream – for serving (optional)
- chocolate syrup – for serving (optional)
Add 3 chocolate sandwich cookies to your blender. This recipe calls for 4 cookies, but I add 3 to the shake and then crumble one and stir it in later. If you want to add all in here for a smooth shake, go for it!
Next, add in 1 shot (1/4 cup) strongly brewed espresso. We brew ours in our Keurig, however instant is fine too.
2 tablespoons whole milk.
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract.
And a generous cup of vanilla ice cream.
Blend until smooth.
Lastly, I like to stir in an extra 1 (or 2) crushed cookies.
The subtle coffee flavor and the cookies and cream together is the absolute best.
Espresso Cookies and Cream Milkshake
- Add 3 (add 4 if not adding crushed cookies later on) cookies to your blender. Pour in the espresso, milk and vanilla extract.
- Add in the ice cream and blend until the ingredients are incorporated.
- Stir in crushed cookies (if desired) and pour into a glass.
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate sauce and add more cookies for garnish.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!