An Eggnog Latte is a warm and cozy beverage consisting of heated eggnog, espresso and steamed milk. Top with grated fresh nutmeg and ground cinnamon. This recipe yields 2 mugs.
Got Eggnog? Make a Latte!
This cozy drink is SO simple and fun and festive take on a traditional latte! Simply combine warm eggnog with brewed espresso and steamed milk. That’s it! The vanilla and warm spices of the eggnog with the espresso is a match made in coffee heaven.
You can bet I’ll be sipping on these all holiday season long.
To Make This Eggnog Latte You Will Need:
- ground cinnamon
Pour 1 cup eggnog into a saucepan.
Heat over low until warm.
Meanwhile pour 1/2 cup of whole milk into your frother. My Keurig does both, heating and frothing. Alternatively you can use a frothing whisk to warm milk, whipping it until foamy.
Brew two shots of espresso or 1/2 cup.
Divide warm eggnog among two mugs.
Then add 1/4 cup brewed espresso to each mug.
Once the milk is heated and foamy…
Use a spoon to hold back the foam.
Dividing the milk among each mug. Love that gorgeous color!
Lastly divide the foam among both mugs.
And sprinkle with freshly grated nutmeg and ground cinnamon.
Sip. Enjoy. Be Merry!
Eggnog lattes are a great way to use up leftover eggnog or simply another reason to enjoy it!
Click Here For more inventive recipes using Eggnog!
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1/2 cup brewed espresso, or 2 shots
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 pinches ground cinnamon
- 2 pinches ground nutmeg
- Pour eggnog into a saucepan and heat until warm.
- Meanwhile, add milk to a steamer/frother and heat until warm and foamy.
- Brew a double shot (1/2 cup total) espresso.
- Divide eggnog and espresso into mugs. Use a spoon to hold back the foam, dividing the steamed milk among each mug.
- Spoon foam over top and top with grated fresh nutmeg and ground cinnamon.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!