These Dijon Roasted Redskin Potatoes couldn’t be any easier! Redskin potatoes and onions are roasted in a garlicky Dijon mustard until tender, deeply golden and crispy!
You just can’t have crispy-skinned chicken and soggy potatoes.
Lucky for you, I have the perfect recipe. A quick and super simple recipe that is crazy flavorful. To say I love this recipe, is an understatement. I love the simple ingredients and how if fills my home with the most incredible aroma.
I serve these potatoes with just about everything from chicken, to prime rib to seafood.
To Make These Dijon Roasted Redskin Potatoes You Will Need:
- dijon mustard
- garlic infused olive oil
- redskin potatoes
- 2 medium yellow onions
- kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper
Preheat your oven to 425°.
In a large bowl, measure and add 3 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil, 2 heaping tablespoons grainy dijon mustard (I like grey poupon country style) and 1 teaspoon kosher salt.
Grab a whisk and stir until combined.
To the bowl with the garlicky dijon, add in 3 pounds halved (or quartered if large) redskin potatoes and 2 medium yellow onions that have been chopped.
Use a spatula and toss until coated thoroughly.
Next, spread them evenly onto a sheet pan. I line mine with parchment for easy clean up.
Slide the pan into your preheated 425° oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden and crispy and a fork pierces a potato easily.
Crispy and delicious Dijon Roasted Red Skin Potatoes. Right after you pull them out of the oven, serve seasoned with a few pinches kosher salt, lots of fresh cracked black pepper.
For a pop of color, I like to sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.
Garlic, mustard, caramelized onions and potatoes. Need I say more?
Dijon Roasted Redskin Potatoes
- 3 pounds small redskin potatoes, halved and quartered if large
- 2 medium yellow onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil
- 2½ tablespoons country-style Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425°. Line a rimmed sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, measure and add in the olive oil, dijon and kosher salt. Whisk to combine.
- Add in the potatoes and onions. Toss to coat.
- Spread the potatoes and onions evenly on the sheet pan. Roast on the middle rack of your preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes. Rotate the pan halfway through. DO NOT STIR OR FLIP.
- Once crispy, golden brown and easily pierced by a fork, season with more kosher salt (to taste), lots of freshly ground black pepper and the chopped fresh parsley.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!