Celebrate LOVE with this Champagne Sangria! In this ruby red cocktail, blood orange and pomegranate juice is combined with a mixture of fresh fruit, a simple syrup and rosé champagne for a stunning and delicious adult beverage!
What’s red, bubbly and filled with fresh fruit?
In this ruby-red drink, fresh fruit like; blood orange slices, raspberries and strawberries and pomegranate arils are combined with a simple syrup, pomegranate and blood orange juice and topped with a rosé champagne!
It checks all the boxes: ease, refreshing and SO delicious without being overly too sweet.
Plus that color is perfection!
To Make This Champagne Sangria You Will Need:
- pomegranate arils
- pomegranate juice
- blood orange juice
- simple syrup
- Grand Marnier
- Brut Rosé Champagne
- blood orange slices
- 6 ounces raspberries
In a large pitcher, add 1 pound sliced strawberries with 1/4 cup pomegranate arils.
Pour in 3/4 cup pomegranate juice and 1/2 cup freshly squeezed blood orange juice.
Next, add 1/4 cup of Grand Marnier.
Lastly, pour in 1 bottle of brut rosé champagne.
Top with blood orange slices (from 2 oranges) and 3 ounces of the fresh raspberries.
Use a cocktail spoon to gently stir and combine.
Divide the remaining pomegranate arils and raspberries among glasses and add some of the fruit from the pitcher before filling glasses with the champagne sangria.
Gorgeous and perfect for celebrating Valentine’s Day!
- 1 pound strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 3/4 cup pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1/2 cup blood orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 6 tablespoons simple syrup, (see notes)
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 bottle Brut Rosé Champagne, chilled
- 2 raspberry orange or blood orange slices, for garnish
- 6 ounces raspberries
- In a large pitcher, add 1 pound sliced strawberries and half of the pomegranate arils.
- Pour in pomegranate juice, blood orange juice, simple syrup, grand marnier and champagne.
- Top with blood orange slices and half of the raspberries. Using cocktail spoon, gently stir to combine.
- Divided remaining pomegranate arils and raspberries among glasses. Add some of the fruit from the pitcher before filling each glass with the champagne sangria.
- Sip and as always, please drink responsibly.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!