Impress your guests with this 7-Layer Loaded Hummus Dip. Layers of creamy hummus, homemade tabbouleh, cucumber, tomato, olives, feta and pine nuts is served with toasted naan.
7 layers of deliciousness just waiting for you to dip into.
Impressive and incredibly delicious, this 7-layer loaded hummus dip can be an appetizer shared among friends and family. However, I could totally make a meal out of it too. It starts with creamy hummus and homemade tabbouleh and ends with allthetoppings.
The best part is that each can be made or prepped in advance and then the dip can be thrown together in minutes.
To Make This 7-Layer Loaded Hummus Dip You Will Need:
- persian cucumber
- crumbled feta
- toasted pine nuts
- chopped fresh dill – so technically 8 layers
Add 2 cups of hummus to a large platter. Use the back of a spoon to spread. If you’re looking to make your own hummus, I highly recommend this recipe. However if you’re in a pinch, a family size container of hummus would do just fine. No judgement here.
Next top with 1 cup tabbouleh and diced Persian cucumbers – aka the small cute ones or an English cucumber would work too. I throw on a few whole cucumber slices because it adds a little something. But that’s just the food stylist in me.
Next, top with some halved cherry tomatoes, pitted kalamata olives and crumbled feta cheese.
Lastly, sprinkle with the toasted pine nuts, chopped fresh dill and lots of freshly ground black pepper.
Serve with toasted naan or pita chips and you’re ready to roll.
Grab your pita and start dipping!
However, I do also serve this dip with little knife spreaders to make things easier. But I swear, every bite is a new experience. So GOOD!
7-Layer Loaded Hummus Dip
- 2 cups hummus, store bought or [homemade]
- 1 cup tabbouleh, store bought or [homemade]
- 2 Persian cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (toasted), see notes
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- black pepper, freshly ground
- toasted pita (or pita chips), for serving (see notes)
- On a large platter or flat cheese/charcuterie board, spread out the hummus with the back of a spoon.
- Top with tabbouleh, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, olives, toasted pine nuts, fresh dill and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve with toasted naan or pita chips.
Click Here For Two Grain Free Tabbouleh Recipes!
How To Toast Pine Nuts:
- Toast pine nuts in a dry skillet over medium to medium-low until golden and fragrant.
- Cut naan into triangles and spray both sides with olive oil. Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 8 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!