White Chicken and Cheese Lasagna | A Tasty Kitchen Recipe!

You guys I found this lasagna recipe over at Tasty Kitchen and I new by the spontaneous combustion of my salivary glands that I had to make it. Anna and Chelsea (Hidden Ponies) hit the nail on the head with this one because this white chicken and cheese lasagna has it all.

Tasty-Kitchen-Blog-White-Cheese-and-Chicken-Lasagna-19

The lasagna noodles are stacked and layered with:

Cheese.

Chicken.

Spinach {which means it’s healthy right?}.

Creamy white sauce.

Oh yeah… and more cheese.

I sipped on wine while this bubbled away in the oven, creating an enticing aroma that I couldn’t wait to stick my fork in.

Head on over to Tasty Kitchen and check out my break-down on this fan-frickin-tastic recipe, maybe say Hi and then maybe print the recipe for the weekend?!

Ps… those crispy bits are my favorite, just sayin’.

Did I mention this was cheesy?

14 Responses to “White Chicken and Cheese Lasagna | A Tasty Kitchen Recipe!”

Cinta — January 24, 2013 at 7:55 am

Delicious lasagna… Love it.

Angela — January 24, 2013 at 3:12 pm

Amazingly delicious lasagna. I just whipped some up for dinner and I can’t wait to try some more from this site – I’m SO glad I came across it! Keep em coming!

• simplyscratch replied: — January 27th, 2013 @ 12:17 am

So glad you liked it! :)

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie — January 24, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Now that is my kind of lasagna!

sally @ sallys baking addiction — January 24, 2013 at 4:04 pm

OH my gosh. Just when I think lasagna can’t get any better. You stun me with this. Laurie, this looks magical. creamy, cheesy, chicken-y. :) MUST MAKE!!

a farmer in the dell — January 24, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Now this is my kind of lasagna! Looks delicious.

Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking — January 24, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Oh yummy! This looks SO delicious!

Aimee — January 24, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Too funny – I saw this yesterday on TKB, printed it and it’s on the menu for dinner Sunday night. It looks SO good – I can’t wait :)

Cassie | Bake Your Day — January 25, 2013 at 3:36 am

This looks so good, Laurie! I love a twist on the traditional lasagna!

Patricia @ ButterYum — January 25, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Delish! I love Tasty Kitchen so much – tons of yummy new dishes to try.

Katie — January 26, 2013 at 1:40 am

Laurie- I’m new-er to your blog. And I must confess, this is the second day in a row that I made your featured recipe- last night we had the buffalo chicken pizzas and tonight we did the white chicken spinach lasagna. Both were AMAZING!!! I was very impressed with how creamy and delicious smelling (and tasting) the white cheese sauce for the lasagna was. I am a baker at heart, but I married a “meat and potatos” kinda guy, so I love that your blog offers so many inspiring and delicious entrees. And your red velvet cake is to die for!! Thank you!! PS- I love finding a picture of your beautiful dog in one of the recipes- what a handsome fellow!

• simplyscratch replied: — January 27th, 2013 @ 12:02 am

So glad you’re loving the recipes! I’m still dreaming about those pizzas, myself {and the red velvet…omg!}! Thank you Katie for stopping by and leaving a kind message. Have a great weekend!

Judith — January 27, 2013 at 6:03 pm

I have to try this one. It just looks delicious and I am sure it is delicious.

geri — February 27, 2013 at 1:17 am