White Chicken and Cheese Lasagna | A Tasty Kitchen Recipe!

You guys I found this lasagna recipe over at Tasty Kitchen and I new by the spontaneous combustion of my salivary glands that I had to make it. Anna and Chelsea (Hidden Ponies) hit the nail on the head with this one because this white chicken and cheese lasagna has it all.

The lasagna noodles are stacked and layered with:

Spinach {which means it’s healthy right?}.

Creamy white sauce.

Oh yeah… and more cheese.

I sipped on wine while this bubbled away in the oven, creating an enticing aroma that I couldn’t wait to stick my fork in.

Head on over to Tasty Kitchen and check out my break-down on this fan-frickin-tastic recipe, maybe say Hi and then maybe print the recipe for the weekend?!

Ps… those crispy bits are my favorite, just sayin’.

Did I mention this was cheesy?

14 Responses to “White Chicken and Cheese Lasagna | A Tasty Kitchen Recipe!”

Cinta — January 24, 2013 at 7:55 am

Delicious lasagna… Love it.

Angela — January 24, 2013 at 3:12 pm

Amazingly delicious lasagna. I just whipped some up for dinner and I can’t wait to try some more from this site – I’m SO glad I came across it! Keep em coming!

• simplyscratch replied: — January 27th, 2013 @ 12:17 am

So glad you liked it! :)

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie — January 24, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Now that is my kind of lasagna!

sally @ sallys baking addiction — January 24, 2013 at 4:04 pm

OH my gosh. Just when I think lasagna can’t get any better. You stun me with this. Laurie, this looks magical. creamy, cheesy, chicken-y. :) MUST MAKE!!

a farmer in the dell — January 24, 2013 at 5:47 pm

Now this is my kind of lasagna! Looks delicious.

Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking — January 24, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Oh yummy! This looks SO delicious!

Aimee — January 24, 2013 at 7:56 pm

Too funny – I saw this yesterday on TKB, printed it and it’s on the menu for dinner Sunday night. It looks SO good – I can’t wait :)

Cassie | Bake Your Day — January 25, 2013 at 3:36 am

This looks so good, Laurie! I love a twist on the traditional lasagna!

Patricia @ ButterYum — January 25, 2013 at 11:34 pm

Delish! I love Tasty Kitchen so much – tons of yummy new dishes to try.

Katie — January 26, 2013 at 1:40 am

Laurie- I’m new-er to your blog. And I must confess, this is the second day in a row that I made your featured recipe- last night we had the buffalo chicken pizzas and tonight we did the white chicken spinach lasagna. Both were AMAZING!!! I was very impressed with how creamy and delicious smelling (and tasting) the white cheese sauce for the lasagna was. I am a baker at heart, but I married a “meat and potatos” kinda guy, so I love that your blog offers so many inspiring and delicious entrees. And your red velvet cake is to die for!! Thank you!! PS- I love finding a picture of your beautiful dog in one of the recipes- what a handsome fellow!

• simplyscratch replied: — January 27th, 2013 @ 12:02 am

So glad you’re loving the recipes! I’m still dreaming about those pizzas, myself {and the red velvet…omg!}! Thank you Katie for stopping by and leaving a kind message. Have a great weekend!

Judith — January 27, 2013 at 6:03 pm

I have to try this one. It just looks delicious and I am sure it is delicious.

geri — February 27, 2013 at 1:17 am