In this homemade Baja Seasoning Blend, smoked paprika and garlic powder plus six other spices bring a flavorful punch to the mix. This recipes makes 1/3 cup.
New year. New spice blend.
This baja seasoning blend is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Calling for 7 robust spices, it’s the perfect blend of smoky and garlicky goodness. Sprinkle it over fish, chicken or vegetables for major flavor.
To Make This Baja Seasoning You Will Need:
- garlic powder
- smoked paprika
- fine salt
- chili powder
- black pepper
- onion powder
In a small container like a glass jar, measure and add 1 tablespoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon smoked paprika, 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of both ground cumin and fine salt, 1 teaspoon of each chili powder, ground black pepper, coriander and onion powder.
Stir well to combine.
Store in cool, dry place for 6 months or longer. This spice blend smells just as incredible as it tastes.
Click Here For More Homemade Spice Blends!
Homemade Baja Seasoning Blend
- 1½ tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoons fine salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- In a glass jar (with a tight-fitting lid) measure and add the garlic powder, smoked paprika, cumin, salt, chili powder, black pepper, coriander and onion powder.
- Stir well to combine.
- Store in cool, dry place for 6 months or longer.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!