Coconut Lime Yogurt Popsicles are a fun treat for all ages. A great recipe to involve the kids. They’ll love these creamy coconut lime yogurt popsicles!
Frankly I’m excited.
Remember a few years back when I made that little lime and coconut cake? While it’s extremely time consuming that cake still is one of my most favorite cakes in the world… but then again ask me if there’s a cake that I don’t like, I’m not sure I could answer that. Because cakes rule. And so do popsicles.
To Make These Coconut and Lime Popsicles You Will Need:
- lime zest and juice
- greek coconut yogurt
- powdered sugar
- unsweetened coconut milk
The best thing that happened to me in March besides the temp reaching the mid eighties was discovering this coconut yogurt. That yogurt sparked all kinds of creativity and these popsicles were the end result.
Zest 3 small limes.
Then I squeezed on some limes to get about 1/4 cup of lime juice.
Tossed in 1 cup coconut greek yogurt.
Measure and add in 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar.
And then stir it up.
Transfer the mixture to a food processor and add in 1 (15 ounce) can of unsweetened coconut milk. Secure the lid on and puree until combined and smooth. It should go for a while so that the zest can break up and not be too noticeable in the end.
Transferred the coconut mixture into a 2-cup liquid measuring cup. This makes it easier to pour into the popsicle molds.
Fill each mold, I’m pretty sure popsicle molds come in a standard size. But it comes out to be about a quarter cup per popsicle.
Insert some wooden sticks.
Pop them into the freezer for about 3 hours. Un-molding them can be difficult, but if you set the popsicle tray into some hot water for a few seconds they should slide right on out.
These quickly became our new favorite treat.
Coconut-Lime Yogurt Popsicles
- zest of 3 small limes
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 cup Greek coconut yogurt
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- Combine zest, juice, yogurt and powdered sugar in a small bowl. In a food processor; add the unsweetened coconut milk and the yogurt mixture then blend well. Cover and chill mixture for 2 to 3 hours.
- Transfer to your ice cream maker and follow manufacturer instructions until the mixture has thickened. Pour mixture into a large (2 cup) liquid measuring cup and pour roughly about a quarter cup into each of the popsicle molds. Place sticks into the center and pop the molds into the freezer for no less than three hours or until completely frozen.
- Remove the popsicles from the mold by placing the bottom of the molds into hot water for a few seconds to loosen them up.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!