Caramel Whipped Goat Cheese Dip is a super simple, sweet and salty appetizer. Goat cheese is blended with cream cheese and heavy cream until light and smooth. Drizzle with homemade caramel, sprinkle with toffee bits and serve with crisp fresh apples and salty pretzel thins. Serves 8.
Easiest fall appetizer right here!
It’s the perfect mix of sweet, salty and a little funky – thanks to the goat cheese. And it only takes 10 minutes to make. During the fall and winter months, you can bet there’s a jar of homemade caramel sauce in our fridge. You never know when you might need to drizzle it over a slice of cheese cake, apple pie or a latte.
But its especially delicious spooned over whipped goat cheese.
And sliced apples and pretzel thins are the perfect dipper.
To Make This Caramel Whipped Goat Cheese Dip You Will Need:
- goat cheese
- neufchâtel or 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- heavy cream
- Heath bits o’ brickle toffee bits
- pretzel thins
In the bowl of your mini food processor, add 8 ounces goat cheese, 2 ounces neufchâtel and 1 tablespoon heavy cream.
Secure the lid and process until airy and silky smooth, scraping down the sides of the food processor as you go.
Spread it out into a shallow dish, making swoops with the back of your spatula.
Drizzle with 1/3 cup caramel. Although homemade caramel is THE BEST, if you’re in a pinch, quality store-bought caramel works just fine.
This alone would be amazing.
But it’s so much better sprinkled with 2 tablespoons bits o’ brickle toffee bits. Be sure to check ingredients as some toffee may contain nuts or other allergens.
Serve on a platter with sliced apples and pretzel thins.
Caramel Whipped Goat Cheese Dip
- 8 ounces goat cheese, logs
- 2 ounces neufchâtel, or 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1/3 cup caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons toffee bits, like Heath Bits o' Brickle
- 2 large apples, cored and sliced, for serving
- 2 cups pretzel thins, for serving
- In the bowl of you mini food processor add; goat cheese, neufchâtel and heavy crem.
- Blend, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed until smooth and creamy.
- Spread it out into a shallow dish, making swoops with the back of your spatula.
- Drizzle with caramel and sprinkle with the toffee bits.
- Serve with sliced apples and pretzel thins.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!