Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed French Toast

Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed French Toast! It’s all the things you love about the classic sandwich but stuffed inside thick slices of challah.

This breakfast deliciousness is in honor of it being National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day. Why not stuff the beloved sandwich condiments into some thick slices of challah to celebrate?

Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed French Toast via www.SimplyScratch.com

The pb & j is my personal favorite childhood sandwich and is now my new favorite adult breakfast. Not that you need to be an adult to enjoy this… or that I truly consider myself an adult.

While I’m aware I’m a day late… it’s really never too late to celebrate a holiday. Especially when a holiday is revolved around food.

Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed French Toast l www.SimplyScratch.com

You could even go the extra mile with these and make your very own peanut butter {or honey roasted peanut butter} and jelly or jam. Either way you go, this stuffed French toast is easy and crazy delicious.

_DSC0661

What I love most is that the peanut butter and jelly both get all melt-y and gooey while they griddle away in a pan of butter. You really don’t even need syrup…. just a fork and maybe a bib?

Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed French Toast www.SimplyScratch.com

Go on and head on over to Tablespoon for my step-by-step tutorial and recipe printable. As if you really need these 😉

Enjoy! And if you give this Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed French Toast recipe a try, let me know! Snap a photo and tag me on twitter or instagram!

My cookbook Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy is now available! CLICK HERE for details and THANK YOU in advance!

13 Responses to “Peanut Butter and Jelly Stuffed French Toast”

Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. — April 3, 2014 at 12:45 am

What a great idea for french toast!

Megan {Country Cleaver} — April 3, 2014 at 8:44 am

There is no date that PB and J isn’t a fantastic breakfast option!! YUMYOH!!

Laura @ Laura's Culinary Adventures — April 3, 2014 at 9:45 am

How did I not know this was a holiday!! This is a fancy, tasty version of PB and J!

Stephanie @ Girl Versus Dough — April 3, 2014 at 12:16 pm

Oh lady, you’ve just combined two of my favorite things in the universe. MUST. EAT.

Katrina @ WVS — April 3, 2014 at 12:43 pm

Oh man, this looks so yummy!! Perfect way to start the day! xx

Christine @ Cooking with Cakes — April 3, 2014 at 1:05 pm

okay, this is freakin’ brills!! and umm- is nutella next? say yes. just. say. YES!

Cassie — April 3, 2014 at 3:13 pm

I had no clue about PB&J day. What a great way to celebrate!

Carol at Wild Goose Tea — April 3, 2014 at 7:54 pm

I am probably the only person in the world who is not fond of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches unless I have just completed a BIG hike
    and there is nothing else. However, I think I am not going to join the peanut butter and jelly and bread fan club.

cheri — April 4, 2014 at 12:10 am

What a great idea, so clever!

Lauren @ Climbing Grier Mountain — April 4, 2014 at 10:06 am

So, this is epic!! I’ll take a giant stack please!

Julie @ Lovely Little Kitchen — April 5, 2014 at 10:28 am

I love everything about this recipe! So glad I found your blog – it’s beautiful! Pinning to try soon.

T.J. @ Sugar Blossoms — November 4, 2014 at 7:54 am

I wanted to let you know that I included your recipe in a blog post today. Check it out here: http://sweetsugarblossoms.blogspot.com/2014/11/french-toast-round-up.html
    Thanks for sharing! =)

LaTrice — October 25, 2015 at 2:28 am

My sister is going to love this French toast, because she’s a HUGE fan of peanut butter and jelly!! 🙂