Eggnog Pancakes | A Tasty Kitchen Recipe!

Christmas may be over, but I’m sure that there still are some fridges out there that have a few containers eggnog. Don’t throw those out because tis’ still the season to be jolly… so how about making some fantastical eggnog pancakes that will knock your socks off and that are sure to put a smile on everyone’s face.

Words canNOT express how thrilled I am that my friend Kita {Pass the Sushi} shared this recipe on Tasty Kitchen! So excited that as soon as I found it I ran out to the store {in my pj’s and all} to get my mitts on some eggnog.

These pancakes are light and fluffy, sweetened by eggnog and spiced with nutmeg…. seriously are why are you still reading this? Head on over to Tasty Kitchen NOW and see my step-by-step breakdown of her recipe! Oh and grab the recipe while your there… I see breakfast in your future!!

7 Responses to “Eggnog Pancakes | A Tasty Kitchen Recipe!”

Julia {The Roasted Root} — December 26, 2012 at 6:50 pm

This is the perfect pre and post-Christmas pancake recipe! I love the flavor of eggnog and have never tried an eggnog pancake…I feel like I’ve been missing out all these years! Headed to TK now to check out Kita’s recipe! Hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas!!

allison — December 26, 2012 at 10:26 pm

These look fabulous

Katrina @ Warm Vanilla Sugar — December 27, 2012 at 12:57 pm

Mmmm lovely!

Beth — December 27, 2012 at 2:14 pm

How perfect! I just so happen to have leftover eggnog! Heading to Tasty Kitchen… now :)

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — December 28, 2012 at 6:40 am

I have half a carton of eggnog left in the fridge so I know what I’ll me making this weekend!

Amy (Savory Moments) — December 28, 2012 at 12:32 pm

I just made and posted an eggnog pancake, too. They were delicious! These look quite festive with the pomegranate arils on top – that’s a great idea! Happy Holidays!

Kristina @ Love and Zest — December 29, 2012 at 5:35 pm

YUMMY! Stunning photo on taste spotting, and I was delighted when I clicked and found it was your blog. It never disappoints, you’re so talented.