Carrot Orange Mimosas are fresh, bright and earthy. A blend of carrot and orange juice with a touch of Grand Marnier is topped off with Prosecco. Just in time for spring which makes this cocktail perfect for your weekend brunch.
It’s been a struggle to keep track of which day of the week it is.
The day of the month? Forget it. Every single day blends into the next. Honestly, I thought I had another week until it was Easter! I had a whole week of easy, family-friendly brunch-y recipes to post (wit the exception of this adult beverage) since extended family gatherings won’t be happing. Hence the reason why I’m posting this carrot mimosa on Sunday.
Although Sunday’s are the perfect day to relax and enjoy an earthy, citrus-y and effervescent-y brunch cocktail. Wouldn’t you agree?
To Make These Carrot Orange Mimosas You Will Need:
- carrot juice
- orange juice
- grand marnier
- sparkling wine (Prosecco / champagne) – I would buy 2 bottles just to be on the safe side and avoid running out of bubbly.
In a large pitcher, add 2 cups carrot juice.
Then pour in 1-1/2 cups orange juice and 1/4 cup Grand Marnier.
Stir to combine.
Fill a glass halfway with the carrot orange juice and top it off with champagne.
The color is incredible!
I garnish it with curly leaf parsley because it reminds me of carrot tops. 🤓
The earthiness of the carrot juice brightens from the orange juice and the Prosecco adds the fizzy effervescent you know and love.
For more Mimosa recipes click here!
Carrot Orange Mimosas
- 2 cups chilled carrot juice, chilled
- 1-1/2 cups chilled orange juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 1 to 2 (750 ml) bottle Prosecco, chilled (see note)
- In a pitcher, combine the carrot, orange juice and grand marnier.
- Fill glasses halfway up with the juice and top off with the sparkling wine.
Buy the Cookbook: Simply Scratch : 120 Wholesome Homemade Recipes Made Easy Now available on Amazon »
THANK YOU in advance for your support!