Peanut Butter Honey Granola
Peanut Butter Honey Granola is simple, wholesome and delicious. Old fashioned rolled oats are tossed with cinnamon, smooth peanut butter and honey before being baked until golden brown.
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/3 cup peanuts finely chopped (I use lightly salted kettle roasted)
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla extract
Preheat your oven to 350° and line a 9x3 rimmed baking sheet with parchement. (I use a 9x13 rimmed baking pan)
In a bowl, measure and add; oats, finely chopped peanuts, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Stir to combine.
Then add in peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and vanilla. Mix well until incorporated.
Spread the oat mixture onto the prepared pan. Bake for 10 mintues, rotating the pan halfway.
Stir and continue baking for 5 additional minutes or until golden brown.
Allow the granola to cool before transfering to a container for storing.
Should keep for up to 6 months.
Serving: 1/2 cup | Calories: 269kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 136mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 11g