7-Layer Loaded Hummus Dip
Impress your guests with this 7-Layer Loaded Hummus Dip. Layers of creamy hummus, homemade tabbouleh, cucumber, tomato, olives, feta and pine nuts is served with toasted naan.
- 2 cups hummus store bought or [homemade]
- 1 cup tabbouleh store bought or [homemade]
- 2 Persian cucumbers diced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts (toasted) see notes
- 1 tablespoon dill chopped
- black pepper freshly ground
- toasted pita (or pita chips) for serving (see notes)
On a large platter or flat cheese/charcuterie board, spread out the hummus with the back of a spoon.
Top with tabbouleh, cucumbers, tomatoes, feta, olives, toasted pine nuts, fresh dill and freshly ground black pepper.
Serve with toasted naan or pita chips.
Click Here For Two Grain Free Tabbouleh Recipes!
How To Toast Pine Nuts:
- Toast pine nuts in a dry skillet over medium to medium-low until golden and fragrant.
- Cut naan into triangles and spray both sides with olive oil. Bake in a preheated 400° oven for 8 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 340mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g