Bacon Gorgonzola Guacamole
This bacon Gorgonzola guacamole is the guac that turned my husband into a guacamole LOVER! Salty bacon, creamy Gorgonzola and some heat from jalapeño!
- 4 small avocados
- 3 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1 roma tomato seeded and diced
- 1 clove garlic smashed, peeled and minced
- 1/2 jalapeno seeded and diced small
- 1/3 cup Gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped cilantro roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce like Frank's Red Hot or Cholula
- 1 pinch ground chipotle chili powder to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper to taste
In a large bowl mash two avocados.
Slice the remaining two and add to the bowl.
Squeeze with half a lime and a pinch of kosher salt. Add in diced tomatoes, garlic, onion, jalapeno, Frank's Red Hot, Gorgonzola, bacon and chopped cilantro.
Sprinkle with chipotle chile powder and cayenne to taste.
Gently stir and serve with corn tortilla chips.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 534mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 273IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 1mg