This sunny Citrus Vinaigrette is light and bursting with citrus. The perfect vinaigrette for your favorite salad. Yields about 1 cup or 10 (1½ tablespoon) servings.
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt more or less to taste
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 orange zested
- 2 tablespoons orange juice freshly squeezed
- 1 lemon zested
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic freshly grated
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
Add salt, vinegar, orange zest and juice, lemon zest and juice, honey, dijon, grated garlic, onion powder and black pepper into a blender, mini food processor or magic bullet.
Blend until the honey is combined. Scrape the bottom of your blender to make sure all of the honey gets incorporated.
Remove the center plug from the lid of your blender, partially cover with a clean kitchen towel and with the blender on low, slowly pour in the olive oil.
Taste and add more salt and pepper if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 45mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 1mg