Homemade Baja Seasoning Blend
In this homemade Baja Seasoning Blend, smoked paprika and garlic powder plus six other spices bring a flavorful punch to the mix.
- 1½ tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1½ teaspoons fine salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper freshly ground
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
In a glass jar (with a tight-fitting lid) measure and add the garlic powder, smoked paprika, cumin, salt, chili powder, black pepper, coriander and onion powder.
Stir well to combine.
Store in cool, dry place for 6 months or longer.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 1kcal | Sodium: 24mg