Gourmet Stuffed Mushrooms
In these stuffed mushrooms, garlic, herbs, cheese and bread crumbs stuffed into mushrooms, topped with more cheese and baked. A deliciously light appetizer.
- 28 ounces gourmet stuffing mushrooms stems removed
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Pecorino Romano cheese grated
- 2 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons Italian parsley leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves chopped
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup extra light olive oil
Preheat the oven to 400° and spray a heavy sheet pan with olive oil or line with parchment.
Stir the breadcrumbs, 3/4 cup of the Pecorino Romano, garlic, parsley, mint, salt and pepper (to taste), and add 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil to the mixture and stir.
Spoon filling evenly in each mushroom and top with the remaining 1/4 cup Pecorino Romano.
Drizzle with remaining Olive oil and bake until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is heated through and golden on top, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 247mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 169IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 109mg | Iron: 1mg