Homemade Southwest Seasoning
A plethora of herbs and spices mixed together to make a robust Homemade Southwest Seasoning. Perfect for chicken or beef and can be used in a ton of different recipes.
- 2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon regular paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
Measure and combine all spices in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
Store in a dry, dark place for up to 6 months or longer.
Serving: 1teaspoon | Calories: 8kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 303mg | Potassium: 48mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 527IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg