Creamy Avocado Dressing
A creamy and healthy avocado salad dressing! Yields 1 cup or 8 (2 tablespoon) servings.
- 1 large avocado
- 1 clove garlic peeled
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lime juice or lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper or to taste
- water as needed (I add up to 1/4 cup)
In a mini food processor add the peeled clove of garlic, avocado, lime or lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides a few times. Thin the salad dressing out with a little bit of water (1/4 cup or more) until it reaches a desired consistency.
Keep in an airtight container for at least a week, but 3 to 4 days is best.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 88kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 38IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 4mg | Iron: 1mg