Have homemade Everything Seasoning at your fingertips! Sprinkle it on buttered rolls before baking, on slices of avocado toast, basically in or on whatever you want to everything!
- 2½ tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried minced garlic
- 1½ tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1½ tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1½ tablespoons black sesame seeds
In a small container that has a tight-fitting lid, combine the poppy seeds, minced garlic, onion and sesame seeds.
Store in a dry place for 6-12 months.
Serving: 1tablespoon | Calories: 38kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 63mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 68mg | Iron: 1mg