My Grandma's Greek Dressing Recipe
Only the easiest and absolute best Greek dressing recipe!
- 1 clove garlic grated or squeezed through a garlic press
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano rubbed in palm
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice about 1 lemon, strained of pulp and seeds
- 1/2 cup good quality olive oil
In a glass jar or container with a tight fitting lid, grate in a clove of garlic. Then measure and add in the oregano, salt and black pepper.
Pour in the (strained) freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil.
Shake. Pour. Swoon.
Store salad dressing in the fridge. Pull the dressing out 10-15 minutes prior to using to warm it up if the oil solidifies or simply run the jar under warm tap water.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 194mg | Potassium: 18mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg