Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad is light and wholesome and simple to throw together. Protein and veggie packed, this salad works as a side or as main dish.

I’m so excited about this recipe.

Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad l SimplyScratch.com

Monique of Ambitious Kitchen won me over the moment it graced my computer screen. I was sucker punched in the gut by it’s beauty, truly. I love the rainbow of veggies and the protein punch from the quinoa. AND THE DRESSING… is out of this world.

Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad l SimplyScratch.com

Monique has a knack for whipping up amazing creations and I’ve recently met her at the BlogHer conference and she’s as kind and beautiful as you can imagine! And I’m happy to share with you just one of her amazing recipes over at the TK blog.

Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad l SimplyScratch.com

So head on over to Tasty Kitchen and get ready to drool :).

Enjoy! And if you give this Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad recipe a try, let me know! Snap a photo and tag me on twitter or instagram!

23 Responses to “Crunchy Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad with Ginger Peanut Dressing : A Tasty Kitchen Recipe”

Tieghan Gerard — June 19, 2013 at 7:57 am

I saw this other day and thought man that sounds so good!! I love the quinoa and Thai flavors are my favorite!

Aparna B. — June 19, 2013 at 8:14 am

Saw this featured as a step-by-step on Tasty Kitchen and instantly thought, “Hmmm….that looks like something Laurie would make!’ I was right! Sounds like a great recreation of an already-yummy dish! You always take such beautiful photos with such vibrant color!

Daisy Ray@ Flowers Fruit and Fun — June 19, 2013 at 9:34 am

Looks fresh and healthy! Never tried Quinoa, I should soon!

Heather — June 19, 2013 at 10:51 am

Um, 100% pinned this for dinner. OMG I can’t wait!

Georgia @ The Comfort of Cooking — June 19, 2013 at 1:54 pm

Holy gorgeousness! This looks so delicious and wholesome. Love the colors and the flavors! Going to get this loveliness in my life now!

Mr. & Mrs. P — June 19, 2013 at 4:25 pm

I agree with Georgia!! Thats one beautiful salad.. Look at those colors!! Wow..

cassie — June 19, 2013 at 5:12 pm

This is gorgeous! I just make an Asian-inspired dish on Monday night with quinoa instead of rice and it was amazing. Now I need to try this one!

Haley @ The Girly Girl Cooks — June 19, 2013 at 5:50 pm

YUM! I have just converted Dusty into a Quinoa lover, so I can’t wait to make this 🙂

Monique @ Ambitious Kitchen — June 19, 2013 at 9:34 pm

Ahhh thank you Laurie! 🙂 You are pretty AMAZING yourself!

Maria — June 20, 2013 at 9:19 am

Too funny, I made a very similar salad and posted it this week! Great minds:)

• simplyscratch replied: — June 20th, 2013 @ 7:45 pm

I know Maria! I saw it and thought the same thing! Too funny 🙂

Jackie @ Domestic Fits — June 20, 2013 at 11:12 am

I love this! I could eat it everyday.

Steph (Poupetteinthekitchen) — June 20, 2013 at 10:27 pm

looks amazing! damn you quinoa intolerance 🙁

Ryan Andrews — June 21, 2013 at 3:13 am

Wow:( What a Colorful recipe . Eager to taste it. Can’t wait . I’m going for a try now.

Edward — June 21, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is wonderful, as
    well as the content!

Noemi Bostrom — June 22, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Wow! This is the most colorful recipe I’ve ever seen. It really looks delicious and easy to do. BTW, thanks for the link of the Tasty Kitchen. I can’t wait to try this recipe. 🙂

Jenny @ BAKE — June 23, 2013 at 12:01 pm

I love those rainbow veggies to this looks so appetising and summery!

Jill DC — June 24, 2013 at 12:27 pm

This was excellent – and my children loved it too! I used rice wine vinegar instead of red wine vinegar. For the adult portions, I add a little Sriracha. It is awesome!

• simplyscratch replied: — June 26th, 2013 @ 8:21 pm

Ooooh I love Sriracha! Good call… I bet it was super yummy too!

Charlene — June 28, 2013 at 10:20 pm

I love Thai food and I’ve never tried Quinoa so this looks like something healthy and new to try.

Cathy — April 17, 2014 at 8:19 pm

I’ve been looking for another show stopper salad….. FINALLY I found it! Took it to work today for my gal pal’s BD along with applesauce oatmeal muffins….. EVERYTHING was a hit! Guys and Gals all loved it! THANK YOU!

• Laurie McNamara replied: — April 21st, 2014 @ 11:15 pm

Awesome! I’m so glad… thanks Cathy!

1. Pingback: Crunchy Cashew Thai Quinoa Salad with Ginger Peanut Dressing : A Tasty Kitchen R… – Delectable Salads