Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies : A Tasty Kitchen Recipe!

Let’s talk about blondies. Is that cool? I mean what else do you have to do? Work? Laundry? I mean this is obviously more important.

Tasty-Kitchen-Blog-Brown-Butter-Chocolate-Chip-Blondies-20

Blondies sometimes known as the ugly step child to the beloved chocolate brownies… WHAT? I think not. Blondies are like the Golden Oreo’s, the yellow cake or the sugar cookie if you will. They’re moist like brownies… just not chocolaty. Are ya following me?

Tasty-Kitchen-Blog-Brown-Butter-Chocolate-Chip-Blondies-16

Now can you believe this is my first, yes first {I know right?} time baking blondies? To be completely honest, because you know I’d never steer you wrong… this recipe was the perfect introduction. These bars, OH THESE BARS… were loved by everyone in my house. My husband especially loved them and my girls… well they were sold once they heard I made dessert. Sharon of Cheesy Pennies sure knows what-is-up!

These blondies in particular are all kinds of decadent. And by all kinds, I mean crazy delicious. So head over to the Tasty Kitchen blog to grab the recipe and see how these magnificent blondies are made.

HINT: Lots of brown butter you GUYS!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

9 Responses to “Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies : A Tasty Kitchen Recipe!”

Tieghan Gerard — May 31, 2013 at 8:27 am

I love anything brown butt and the have chocolate! Count me in! They look great!

Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) — May 31, 2013 at 9:25 am

Those look so incredible! I seriously need these in my life.

Stephanie @ Eat. Drink. Love. — May 31, 2013 at 11:55 pm

Look at all that beautiful brown butter!!

Daisy Ray @ flowers, fruit and fun — June 2, 2013 at 10:26 am

I have been craving something sweet, and these look pretty good!!!

Wendy — June 2, 2013 at 6:31 pm

These look sweet, chewy, and delicious! Blondies, done well (like these) are definitely under rated. Chocolate is good but browned butter is the secret for a very tasty bar!

Megan {Country Cleaver} — June 2, 2013 at 11:21 pm

True story – I’ve never had a blondie. Ever. This clearly needs to be remedied. Immediately!! Perhaps this weekend!

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — June 8, 2013 at 2:39 am

I totally prefer blondies over brownies! And with brown butter – I’m sold!

http://www.barknetwork.com/ — June 26, 2013 at 11:28 am

Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There’s a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thanks

Ana — January 11, 2016 at 10:20 am

I loved this recipe, which has even more chocolate.