I’m Guest Posting Over at Rachel Cooks!

I’m taking the day off.

My laundry is done.

4731c1205b6611e29e6f22000a9e2992_7

I’ve redecorated. Okay sort of.

I’m having a deliciously-cozy-coffee-filled breakfast at one of my most favorite restaurants with my favorite mother-in-law.

Oh and we’re shopping.

_DSC1533

But don’t think for one second that I forget about you. I could nevvvvver doooo thaaaat. Because you realize it’s been twenty days since I posted a dessert recipe?! What-the-what? I know… that’s why I’m making it up to you with cookies, ummm doughnuts…  errr how about both?

SS photo 14

My friend and fellow Michigander {whoot-whoot} Rachel delivered her beautiful little boy right before Christmas and she asked me to stop on by and share a recipe while she’s busy nailing down that new baby schedule, changing diapers and enjoying some family time. I of course told her I’d do it… cuz she’s my friend and I love her blog, but the deal is that she has to meet me for coffee… so it’s official Rachel… I blogged it so now it has to happen!

stack

Head on over to Rachel Cooks and see my guest post for Glazed Almond Poppy Seed Doughnut Cookies. PHEW… that’s a lot of words.

Happy Friday!

13 Responses to “I’m Guest Posting Over at Rachel Cooks!”

Carlee — January 11, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Oh wow! Heading there now :)

Carrie @ Bakeaholic Mama — January 11, 2013 at 1:04 pm

Oh man! These look amazing. Going over now to get that recipe!

Jennifer @ Mother Thyme — January 11, 2013 at 1:22 pm

These look incredible! Heading over to grab this recipe!

sally @ sallys baking addiction — January 11, 2013 at 6:19 pm

enjoy the day off girl! you freaking deserve it!

Amber {Sprinkled With Flour} — January 11, 2013 at 6:42 pm

Heading over there now! Have a fun day. ;)

Rachel Cooks — January 11, 2013 at 6:44 pm

We’re totally going to meet for coffee–or better yet, lunch at The French Laundry. My husband and I love that place!

Just give me a month or two. ;)

Thanks again for guest posting, you’re a life saver! xo

Julia {The Roasted Root} — January 11, 2013 at 9:01 pm

Sounds like a fun day off! This is a wonderful doughnut and I want it strapped to me at all times. ;)

Cassie | Bake Your Day — January 11, 2013 at 9:25 pm

These are wonderful! Hope you have a great weekend!

Kari@Loaves n Dishes — January 11, 2013 at 10:57 pm

Healthy cookie doughnuts (did you think of calling them cookienuts or dookies?)never looked so good.

Chung-Ah | Damn Delicious — January 11, 2013 at 11:48 pm

Donut cookies? Uh, yes please! Heading over to check out the recipe :)

Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts — January 12, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Saw these yesterday, they look so good! What a great idea for a cookie!

Herbivore Triathlete — January 13, 2013 at 2:46 pm

Wow, using a donut pan to make cookies, how very creative! Love the flavor combination as well, lemon and poppy seed is so delicious!

Katie | The Hill Country Cook — January 16, 2013 at 4:19 am

Ooh cookies AND donuts? I’m diggin’ it. And congrats to RACHEL!!