Winner + Brown Butter and Peanut Butter Cookies {A Tasty Kitchen Recipe!}

A big thanks to all of you who submitted for the canisters! I’m happy to announce that these turquoise cuties will be given to: Rebecca!!

Rebecca said…
Best giveaway ever–frugal and green!

TUESDAY, MARCH 27, 2012 11:07:00 AM
Congrats Rebecca you are the lucky one to inherit my lovely gently used canisters!! Now all you have to do is just email {simplyscratchrecipes@yahoo.com} me your address and I’ll have you ship these out to you asap!

Now let’s talk cookies.

Brown butter + peanut butter + oven = Only the most delicate and amazing pb cookies you’ll ever have the pleasure of stuffing your face with. The End.

It’s Friday and it’s the perfect weekend to whip up some of these cookies… wait, when is it ever a not a perfect time to make cookies? Exactly.

Head on over to Tasty Kitchen to see just how these go down and nab the printable recipe!!

13 Responses to “Winner + Brown Butter and Peanut Butter Cookies {A Tasty Kitchen Recipe!}”

Cassie/Bake Your Day — March 30, 2012 at 2:17 pm

I already spotted these on TK today. I mean, Y.U.M. I love brown butter, but adding peanut butter too just does me in. Love it!

Aarthi — March 30, 2012 at 2:20 pm

congrats to the winner…Heading over for the recipe

Jennie @themessybakerblog — March 30, 2012 at 3:00 pm

Wow, these cookies sound so good. Yum.

Kiri W. — March 30, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Oh man, those cookies sound to die for! :) Two wonderful things in one.

RavieNomNoms — March 30, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Congrats to the winner and YES to peanut butter cookies!

Sule — March 31, 2012 at 2:09 am

Congratulations to the winner. They do look delicious.

Alison — March 31, 2012 at 4:41 am

Ummm…brown butter AND peanut butter?! Sign me up!

Margaret Murphy Tripp — March 31, 2012 at 10:46 am

Congrats to Rebecca! And those cookies sound sooo good. Actually, the photo of the pile of Pb with honey on it…I could hardly get past it. mmm mmm mmm

Catherine Daugherty — March 31, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Happy Saturday morning Laurie! I just want you to know that I bookmarked your Chocolate cake donuts with buttermilk glaze and shared your link with my readers today. They look great and I a donut pan is definitely my next kitchen purchase :) Have a great weekend.

Tiffany — March 31, 2012 at 11:20 pm

Oh yes, I couldn't agree more… it's ALWAYS the perfect time to make (and eat) cookies!

Erin @ Dinners, Dishes and Desserts — April 1, 2012 at 1:25 am

Brown Butter and Peanut Butter? I can't make these soon enough!

Megan Pence — April 2, 2012 at 3:19 am

Because brown butter wasn't epic enough…you took itu up with a whole 'nother butter. Gah, this is why I heart you. Hard.

Baking Serendipity — April 2, 2012 at 3:55 am

I so love brown butter. Paired with peanut butter?! I can't even handle it.